September 23, 2014 | 1076 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Prada - Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream - #3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2004 4:15:00 AM More reviews by akane

Looooveee this lots! SPF15 but not Full Spectrum. Creamy, Whipped fluffy texture and great oil control. Sheer coverage and don't cause any breakouts. Problem is it's super expensive for a TM.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

So I *finally* managed to get my hands on this.. because Prada bigwigs are pooheads and won't open up a store in Australia :( Anyway, I'm a sucker for bronzing stuff 'cos I hate being so fair, so of course I just NEEDED to have this. It's not lotiony at all, it has a definite creme texture, smooth and kind of fluffy and creamy. It blends nicely on my skin but I didn't find that it was mattifying - I guess that's what the Matte version is for. It gives a sheer coverage and I use it daily for a natural look, but don't expect it to cover up anything if that's what you're after. Of course, it doesn't have as good a staying power as a foundation.. it has the same staying power as any other tinted moisturizer.
One thing though, #3 is classified as Medium, but it's more Light/Medium and would suit those that use the 2nd lightest or 3rd lightest shade of foundations. continued >>