Prada Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream - #3

4.5

on 9/18/2004 4:15:00 AM

Looooveee this lots! SPF15 but not Full Spectrum. Creamy, Whipped fluffy texture and great oil control. Sheer coverage and don't cause any breakouts. Problem is it's super expensive for a TM.

on 6/8/2003 3:35:00 AM

So I *finally* managed to get my hands on this.. because Prada bigwigs are pooheads and won't open up a store in Australia :( Anyway, I'm a sucker for bronzing stuff 'cos I hate being so fair, so of course I just NEEDED to have this. It's not lotiony at all, it has a definite creme texture, smooth and kind of fluffy and creamy. It blends nicely on my skin but I didn't find that it was mattifying - I guess that's what the Matte version is for. It gives a sheer coverage and I use it daily for a natural look, but don't expect it to cover up anything if that's what you're after. Of course, it doesn't have as good a staying power as a foundation.. it has the same staying power as any other tinted moisturizer.
One thing though, #3 is classified as Medium, but it's more Light/Medium and would suit those that use the 2nd lightest or 3rd lightest shade of foundations. continued >>