October 24, 2014 | 1729 users online

Lipstick - Victoria's Secret - Smooth Talk Creamy Lip Color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I caught this at their semi-annual sale and I'm so glad I did. I purchased #77 Red Devil. It's sooo pretty. It's a true Red. The texture is creamy so it applies smoothly, but the matteness of it holds the color true all day. I applied it in the morning, then applied a gloss over it at mid day (after lunch). It still held up! Wow! Must get more!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 6:29:00 PM More reviews by WendyDarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the GWP lip palette that contained two of VS's Smooth Talk Lipsticks: Ruby Slippers and Sex Kitten. I love the Ruby Slippers so much that it has become my number one going out lipstick. Also, a great boon, my makeup was left in my car and while the lipglosses in the palette melted all over the place, the lipsticks stayed put. Great product from an underrated name in cosmetics!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 1:42:00 AM More reviews by jennybee

I have the color "Fawn" & really like it. It was a freebie I picked up w/ a coupon they mailed me. It's a nudey-beige-pink w/o shimmer - just creamy & smooth. It's a perfect YLBB color for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Lori_W

I was really surprised at the wonderful creamy texture of these lipsticks.

In my opinion, the two best things in the VS line are the lipsticks and the nail polishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2005 1:13:00 AM More reviews by RiaBel

Love these lipsticks. Feels great and very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 6:21:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

I am in love with my first VS lipstick (Kiss N Tell)... it's a beautiful wine with a *tiny* hint of golden glimmer. It's very moisturizing, doesn't bleed, and lasts all day, even through two meals. At $13 a pop, I'm looking to expand my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2004 1:08:00 AM More reviews by ashin121

This lipstick is great!!! It's very moisturizing, doesn't dry out your lips at all! It stays on very long and the pigmentation is awesome! The packaging is very sleek i love it. It's silver bullet shape.

The only reason i took off one lippie is because it melts very easily. I left my purse in the car for 5 hrs (iknow that's a long time) and this was the only lipstick that melted. All the other brands of lipsticks in my purse didn't melt at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this for my birthday and i received the color called "Innocent"...though i really love the silver bullet looking lipstick holder and how on the side of the lipstick, the word "Sexy" is engraved on it....i just disliked the color.....its a coppery bronze with gold shimmers.......it does not look flattering on my skintone...i would buy other colors...but not this one...i really love how it does apply smooth and its very moisturizing...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ergi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered this in Glamour Girl, a gorgeous cool mauve (a perfect balance between rosy baby pink and lilac), but didn't like the heavy silicone content. This coats lips in a bizarre, slippery layer that highlights uneven surfaces and wipes off whenever possible. Not very hydrating either. Wish they'd make this color in the pure reflection line. *update* Oops, I would rebuy after all. (Powder Puff is perfect with grey/navy eye makeup!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 10:57:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these lipsticks. they make my lips soft and have a great shimmer in them. i have so many colors and when they have a buy two get one free i always buy more.