Victoria's Secret Smooth Talk Creamy Lip Color

4.1

on 6/22/2006 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I caught this at their semi-annual sale and I'm so glad I did. I purchased #77 Red Devil. It's sooo pretty. It's a true Red. The texture is creamy so it applies smoothly, but the matteness of it holds the color true all day. I applied it in the morning, then applied a gloss over it at mid day (after lunch). It still held up! Wow! Must get more!

on 10/1/2005 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got the GWP lip palette that contained two of VS's Smooth Talk Lipsticks: Ruby Slippers and Sex Kitten. I love the Ruby Slippers so much that it has become my number one going out lipstick. Also, a great boon, my makeup was left in my car and while the lipglosses in the palette melted all over the place, the lipsticks stayed put. Great product from an underrated name in cosmetics!

on 7/26/2005 1:42:00 AM

I have the color "Fawn" & really like it. It was a freebie I picked up w/ a coupon they mailed me. It's a nudey-beige-pink w/o shimmer - just creamy & smooth. It's a perfect YLBB color for everyday.

on 4/18/2005 2:49:00 AM

I was really surprised at the wonderful creamy texture of these lipsticks.

In my opinion, the two best things in the VS line are the lipsticks and the nail polishes.

on 1/23/2005 1:13:00 AM

Love these lipsticks. Feels great and very moisturizing.

on 1/2/2005 6:21:00 PM

I am in love with my first VS lipstick (Kiss N Tell)... it's a beautiful wine with a *tiny* hint of golden glimmer. It's very moisturizing, doesn't bleed, and lasts all day, even through two meals. At $13 a pop, I'm looking to expand my collection.

on 9/12/2004 1:08:00 AM

This lipstick is great!!! It's very moisturizing, doesn't dry out your lips at all! It stays on very long and the pigmentation is awesome! The packaging is very sleek i love it. It's silver bullet shape.

The only reason i took off one lippie is because it melts very easily. I left my purse in the car for 5 hrs (iknow that's a long time) and this was the only lipstick that melted. All the other brands of lipsticks in my purse didn't melt at all.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this for my birthday and i received the color called "Innocent"...though i really love the silver bullet looking lipstick holder and how on the side of the lipstick, the word "Sexy" is engraved on it....i just disliked the color.....its a coppery bronze with gold shimmers.......it does not look flattering on my skintone...i would buy other colors...but not this one...i really love how it does apply smooth and its very moisturizing...

on 4/11/2004 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I ordered this in Glamour Girl, a gorgeous cool mauve (a perfect balance between rosy baby pink and lilac), but didn't like the heavy silicone content. This coats lips in a bizarre, slippery layer that highlights uneven surfaces and wipes off whenever possible. Not very hydrating either. Wish they'd make this color in the pure reflection line. *update* Oops, I would rebuy after all. (Powder Puff is perfect with grey/navy eye makeup!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these lipsticks. they make my lips soft and have a great shimmer in them. i have so many colors and when they have a buy two get one free i always buy more.

Popular Lipsticks