September 19, 2014 | 974 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Endless Platinum - Crystallized Coral

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by prettylife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had purchased this product after reading reviews and unfortunately it did not meet my expectations. While it is a peachy color, there is just too much metallic glitter that distracts from it. It is long-wearing and non-sticky, which is great. However it has an old lady cologne smell to it that's a bit of a turn off and does have a bit of a waxy feeling to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

While this is a pretty color, with lots of shimmer, I think I prefer the darker Captivating Coral. I have very pale skin, but even on my light complexion, this seems a bit too light and washes me out somewhat. Not a bad color, just not my favorite coral. Best for only the most pale skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 3:53:00 AM More reviews by samhoney

This colour looks fantastic with my newly dyed copper blond hair. Lasts forever with minimal touch ups. I am a very fair ivory skin so the impact is quite subdued. I love this colour and hope it is sold for a long time to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 12:25:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color! *Crystallized Coral* is a light peach w/ micro-fine silver glitter/shimmer --doesn't feel gritty at all. I've always liked the Endless lipsticks and I don't know what took me so long to pick up this gorgeous color. It's long wearing and doesn't dry out my lips --I always prime my lips with some chapstick by the way, maybe that solves the problem. I added clear lipgloss on top and achieved a lovely peachy nude look. I hope L'Oreal keeps this one many years around :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2006 4:02:00 AM More reviews by indioglessia

I LOVE the colour which is sheerish on me as I have dark lips, but I only like to wear a hint of colour. The formulation does last a while depending on what I am doing, I find it will last through dinner and drinks without need for a touch up which is great. The only downside is that I find the formulation to be a bit drying on my lips making them feel a little tight, and the packaging is very cheap and I find it unattractive, though it is just hidden away in my purse anyway! Would definatly buy again due to the divine colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by gloxinia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color is nice for a "summer". The lip stick stays on well during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2005 9:16:00 PM More reviews by likestofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a shame that such a gorgeous color has to be formulated with such an obnoxious amount of glitter. I normally don't mind glitter in lipgloss, but because this is a long-wearing, dry lipstick, the glitter tends to migrate when the lipstick dries out (and it does, despite its claims.) At the end of the day there is always glitter all over the bottom half of my face, regardless of whether I did any kissing that day. For this reason, I will not repurchase, but will continue using this lipstick until I find a replacement for this gorgeous color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2005 5:11:00 PM More reviews by d0rkette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is one of the most beautiful corals I've ever seen and the shimmer and cute packaging is a nice plus. However, application can be a bit tricky cause of the shimmer, I think wearing a balm with this is the way to go, it makes the color more even.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2005 3:59:00 AM More reviews by flamencovixen

This color is very similar to and is a lighter-colored version of L'Oreal Volume Perfect lipstick in "Contouring Coral." The color is a pale pink-coral with subtle shimmer. As someone said below, it goes on fairly matte but is light-reflecting at the same time. I have light skin with yellow undertones and this shade fits my coloring. The smell is like L'Oreal colour-riche's scent which is a baby-powderish kind of scent but I do not find it offensive (it certainly does not have the strong chemical/old lady scent that Revlon's lipsticks used to have before they re-formulated their lipsticks). Will certainly repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I am in love with this lipstick. This is the most perfect peach color I have ever found for my complexion. It's kind of a cool peach with silver shimmer--no orangeyness to it. It's rather pale, though, so it may wash some people out, but I absolutely adore how this looks with my dark hair and eyes, especially with some smoky eye makeup. Darling color! The formula is ok, not bad, but not the best ever, and the smell IS a tad nasty. . .but you can't have it all. I will buy this again unless I can find this perfect peach color somewhere else, but I haven't yet and trust me, I've been looking!