December 19, 2014 | 1189 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Craving

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Ktc1011

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

On to my 2nd tube and its become a staple to my everyday look when I'm feeling blah and would like a boost and umph when I'm feeling crappy. Definitely in my favorite list even made a few convert when friends saw me wear it. Love love love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by yohina1989

I went to Mac to look for a darker lip color. I tried on Rebel and it was too bold for me. I'm more of a neutral pinky lipstick person, but this fall I wanted something new. I asked the MUA at the store to find something for fall and one of her picks was Craving. The minute she tried it on me I knew this was it. It's a lovely medium mauvy/berry color that is just dark enough for fall but still appropriate to wear to the office. Sometimes when I think it's too boring by itself I pair it with my NYX Plum lipliner. NYX Plum is the same color as for Rebel, so I use it very very lightly before putting on Craving and it just gives the lipstick a nice depth and transforms it to an even deeper and darker plummy shade. Not to mention I love the creaminess of the lipstick and how soft it feels. I've pretty much worn it every day for 2 weeks now and am loving it. It doesn't last through eating though, so it last me from morning to lunch. After lunch I'll reapply or if I'm lazy I'll just use a lipbalm for the afternoon. If I ever run out I'll definitely repurchase. Also I'm going to look more at other Amplified Cremes now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a good fall berry-cranberry type of color. I probably tried about 10 different lipsticks at MAC and Sephora before I settled on this one. And its PERFECT. First, I love MAC amplified cremes, easily one of my favorite lipstick formulas. Second, it's the perfect berry-cranberry color. It's less pink than a raspberry and not too berry either. It has just a bit of muted red in it. On me, it's a muted medium cranberry. And it's a perfect depth of color for me. I can't go too dark because I'm so fair, but I wanted something darker and brighter than I normally wear (I'm a MAC shy girl lover). This is my favorite fall lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I like this color its one of MACs best I just wish it was a satin because the amplified cremes rub down quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

This is my go to lippy for a natural look because I'm tan nudes tend to wash me out. It's a pinky plum on me and I think it's just a gorgeous colour! Real cute and girlie. The amplified creme finish makes craving so smooth to apply and does not dry the lips what so ever unlike macs matte/retro matte. Since it is amplified the colour does tend to come off easier and faster. After drinking my coffee my lid has pink shades around it and I need to reapply again. I would still buy it again because I do love the colour and finish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by stls

Craving is awesome, plain and simple. I agree with the ''pink-red raspberry'' color description. It's a striking, brightening color but not in-your-face. Very wearable for daytime, actually. Looks very flattering against my fair, neutral to warm skin tone but also equally beautiful on my medium skin toned friend. I consider it a universally flattering shade.
Amplified texture is my favorite formulation among the MAC lipsticks as well. Smooth application, full but not heavy pigmentation, creamy finish. Quite longlasting and moisturizing, leaves a pretty stain as it wears out. I love it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh. my. What can I say that hasn't already been said? This lipstick is perfection, a bright pink-red raspberry color that's not garish or neon or overwhelming. It's a rich, deep, creamy "pow!" for your lips. Not quite red, not quite pink, just absolutely gorgeous. The Amplified Creme finish feels amazingly rich and smooth (not slick like MACs Lustre finish--which I also adore) and not chalky/patchy as their Cremesheen finish sometimes is. This and MAC's Syrup are my Holy Grail lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Ladydeemone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this lipstick!! I have been looking for an everyday pinkish/plumy colour and I finally found it. The picture on hear is very deceiving, it's much deeper in colour then it depicts in the photo. I would recommend going to a mac store instead of ordering it online so you get a better idea of what it looks like. I have very thin lips, so I usually stay away from lipsticks in general and prefer a lipgloss, but this colour for some reason gives me the illusion of thick lips!! I have been using milani lipliner in fuscia with this lipstick and ever so slightly outline the outer rim of my lips and it makes my lips look almost twice the size. I have used this lipstick for both every day wear with only mascara, bronzer and milani luminoso blush and with full on going out makeup. And the best part is I got it free with the mac recycling program, in case you don't know about it, keep your empty mac products, when you get to six bring it to a mac store and you get a free lipstick! (some locations you can get lip pencils, eye shadow and lipgloss). Hope this helps!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was excited to try this but I must have a duff. It comes out as a scary bluey purple pink on me. Like a hot fushia with royal blue undertones. Really disappointed and don't really know if it's the lippie or that I have the wrong colour lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Elle547

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

A great everyday color. I think it would look good all year rather than only as a fall color. I love a bold lip so this is more on the subdued side for me but looks polished and sophisticated while still giving a bit of face brightening color!