MAC Craving

4.6

on 2/24/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Where has this lipstick been all my life! I love it, not too bright, not too neutral, just a beautiful pop of colour. My HG lipstick!

on 2/12/2015 2:58:00 PM

Probably would not buy this again just because I feel it's not stand out enough to buy again. Sort of goes on my lips as blood red. Saw in a pic on me and thought it looked quite nice so im torn between giving 3 lippies or 4. It's definitely not a spring summer colour. I jus think there are much nicer MAC shades out there!

on 2/2/2015 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Such a versatile and flattering shade that suits a number of skin tones. Fair and tan friends with both warm and cool undertones have enjoyed using it. For my NC25 it's my perfect pink. A muted cranberry that's not too light or dark. Amplified cream formulas are exactly that - so smooth, rich and pigmented. They feel very luxurious and have the signature subtle vanilla scent. They don't last as long as Mac matte formulas and Craving especially doesn't withstand food or drink, but they don't smudge and I'm happy to reapply every few hours. I don't experience a stain either. Great for both day and night wear.

on 1/29/2015 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have pale skin and very vibrant copper hair so I sometimes struggle to find lipsticks that suit my hair colour and don't clash. Craving is gorgeous!!! On me it's a midtone plumish pink. The amplified finish is my second favourite mac finish (satin being my absolute favourite). I love that they are completely opaque and creamy without being too creamy. Craving lasts about 6 hours on me and I can eat and drink and it will still stay on. It wears off evenly and leaves a beautiful rose pink stain behind. I love this lipstick so much and 100% will be buying this again when my current one runs out!!

on 1/13/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome shade! Looks great for everyday on me or going out. Wears like a regular lipstick, needs to be reapplied often. Not too drying on the lips. Also wish it was paraben free.

on 1/12/2015 7:35:00 AM

I am NW20 almost black hair, brown eyes, deep soft winter. Craving is a very average cranberry type shade. It is just there on my skin. On a clean plain face...it is ok...but nothing "wow". Plumful & Capricious sit better on me. In summer Craving was feeling too fall-ish, but in fall it felt too summery. Weird. It is just "eh" on me. Not bad but not "wow" either.

on 12/7/2014 9:24:00 AM

On to my 2nd tube and its become a staple to my everyday look when I'm feeling blah and would like a boost and umph when I'm feeling crappy. Definitely in my favorite list even made a few convert when friends saw me wear it. Love love love this product!

on 10/29/2014 10:52:00 AM

I went to Mac to look for a darker lip color. I tried on Rebel and it was too bold for me. I'm more of a neutral pinky lipstick person, but this fall I wanted something new. I asked the MUA at the store to find something for fall and one of her picks was Craving. The minute she tried it on me I knew this was it. It's a lovely medium mauvy/berry color that is just dark enough for fall but still appropriate to wear to the office. Sometimes when I think it's too boring by itself I pair it with my NYX Plum lipliner. NYX Plum is the same color as for Rebel, so I use it very very lightly before putting on Craving and it just gives the lipstick a nice depth and transforms it to an even deeper and darker plummy shade. Not to mention I love the creaminess of the lipstick and how soft it feels. I've pretty much worn it every day for 2 weeks now and am loving it. It doesn't last through eating though, so it last me from morning to lunch. After lunch I'll reapply or if I'm lazy I'll just use a lipbalm for the afternoon. If I ever run out I'll definitely repurchase. Also I'm going to look more at other Amplified Cremes now.

on 10/24/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I've been looking for a good fall berry-cranberry type of color. I probably tried about 10 different lipsticks at MAC and Sephora before I settled on this one. And its PERFECT. First, I love MAC amplified cremes, easily one of my favorite lipstick formulas. Second, it's the perfect berry-cranberry color. It's less pink than a raspberry and not too berry either. It has just a bit of muted red in it. On me, it's a muted medium cranberry. And it's a perfect depth of color for me. I can't go too dark because I'm so fair, but I wanted something darker and brighter than I normally wear (I'm a MAC shy girl lover). This is my favorite fall lipstick.

I like this color its one of MACs best I just wish it was a satin because the amplified cremes rub down quick.

Popular Lipsticks