July 29, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Craving

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

This is my go to lippy for a natural look because I'm tan nudes tend to wash me out. It's a pinky plum on me and I think it's just a gorgeous colour! Real cute and girlie. The amplified creme finish makes craving so smooth to apply and does not dry the lips what so ever unlike macs matte/retro matte. Since it is amplified the colour does tend to come off easier and faster. After drinking my coffee my lid has pink shades around it and I need to reapply again. I would still buy it again because I do love the colour and finish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by stls

Craving is awesome, plain and simple. I agree with the ''pink-red raspberry'' color description. It's a striking, brightening color but not in-your-face. Very wearable for daytime, actually. Looks very flattering against my fair, neutral to warm skin tone but also equally beautiful on my medium skin toned friend. I consider it a universally flattering shade.
Amplified texture is my favorite formulation among the MAC lipsticks as well. Smooth application, full but not heavy pigmentation, creamy finish. Quite longlasting and moisturizing, leaves a pretty stain as it wears out. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh. my. What can I say that hasn't already been said? This lipstick is perfection, a bright pink-red raspberry color that's not garish or neon or overwhelming. It's a rich, deep, creamy "pow!" for your lips. Not quite red, not quite pink, just absolutely gorgeous. The Amplified Creme finish feels amazingly rich and smooth (not slick like MACs Lustre finish--which I also adore) and not chalky/patchy as their Cremesheen finish sometimes is. This and MAC's Syrup are my Holy Grail lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Ladydeemone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this lipstick!! I have been looking for an everyday pinkish/plumy colour and I finally found it. The picture on hear is very deceiving, it's much deeper in colour then it depicts in the photo. I would recommend going to a mac store instead of ordering it online so you get a better idea of what it looks like. I have very thin lips, so I usually stay away from lipsticks in general and prefer a lipgloss, but this colour for some reason gives me the illusion of thick lips!! I have been using milani lipliner in fuscia with this lipstick and ever so slightly outline the outer rim of my lips and it makes my lips look almost twice the size. I have used this lipstick for both every day wear with only mascara, bronzer and milani luminoso blush and with full on going out makeup. And the best part is I got it free with the mac recycling program, in case you don't know about it, keep your empty mac products, when you get to six bring it to a mac store and you get a free lipstick! (some locations you can get lip pencils, eye shadow and lipgloss). Hope this helps!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was excited to try this but I must have a duff. It comes out as a scary bluey purple pink on me. Like a hot fushia with royal blue undertones. Really disappointed and don't really know if it's the lippie or that I have the wrong colour lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Elle547

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

A great everyday color. I think it would look good all year rather than only as a fall color. I love a bold lip so this is more on the subdued side for me but looks polished and sophisticated while still giving a bit of face brightening color!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect berry color for fall and winter... I do a lot of nudes and soft pinks generally but for the colder months when you need some more color without wanting a lip that's too dark or harsh this is perfect! True to MAC form it has a decent stay power and doesn't bleed into lines above the lip. Looks great with clear lipglass or CD lip plump.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ivettg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A beautiful colour that I believe would suit all skin tones. Not too dark, but not too light. The formula is nice too, big thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Craving is a beautiful cranberry colored shade on my lips. it looks darker on me than in the picture. It isn't drying, but isn't really hydrating either. I wear lip balm under all of my lipsticks because of my dry skin. This color is great for anyone who wants to start wearing bolder colors but doesn't want to jump right in to the fire engine reds and barney purples. This color can easily be pulled off during the day, especially during fall. This color just screams fall, and I think it is definitely underrated! Also, it fades slowly and leaves a nice tint so you don't have to worry about reapplying right away!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

My current favourite MAC lippie!
Colour - opaque medium plummy pink
Texture - smooth, creamy, pigmented
Wear - very long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips. when it fades, it fades evenly leaving a gorgeous pinkness behind

This makes my lips look so full and succulent and pouty. I love the amplified creme lipsticks and I'm looking to get more!
I will 100% repurchase!