Finesse Touchables Maximum Hold Aerosol Hairspray

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this hairspray for over a year. It really lasts! Plus, the hold is very strong. Once in a while you have to hold the spray under hot water, to unclog the spray. Otherwise, my favorite hairspray.

on 4/12/2009 9:07:00 PM

I love this hairspray. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy and clumped like other hairsprays I've tried. It holds in my style, but it still looks soft and natural. I would definitely recommend it, plus the price is great. (:

on 8/13/2006 1:06:00 PM

I purchased this not knowing that they test on animals until I looked at the reviews here. So, I will not be repurchasing this item. It is a very light hold spray that does not leave the hair tacky or stiff.

on 11/12/2005 9:06:00 PM

I don't like that they test on animals. For that and the scent (which I don't like...it is suffocating) I will not repurchase.

on 7/30/2005 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this hspry! It smells good and does a nice job of holding my thick "naturally curly but straightened" hair in place all day. The sprayer could be desinged for better dispersal of the product, but that is typical for aerosol cans. I wish I could find a fragrance that matches the smell of this!

on 11/8/2003 10:04:00 PM

Unfortunately Finesse tests on animals. It is owned by by Helene Curtis which also owns Salon Selectives, Thermosilk, and all Unilever brands and all are tested on animals. Go to peta.com to see the entire list of companies that do and do not test on animals

on 6/11/2003 9:27:00 PM

I blow dry my hair sleek. The problem with doing that is that my hair turns 'slippery,' so accessories often slide out (despite my coarse hair, my hair is not 'fine.'). To the rescue: Finesse Hair Spray.

Applying a light coat to my hair before putting it up will help my accessories 'grip' my hair. It is fabulous. I have tried the more expensive Sebastian Hair Shaper Spray...but Finess works extremeley will for me.

Hint: use sparingly! You want a look that is finished, not SHELLACKED!!! continued >>

on 6/6/2003 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Another drugstore hairspray that's better than the salon, expensive brands I've tried. It leaves my hair with enough hold to lock in my style (I use Velcro rollers every day), but it still moves (it isn't a solid mass blowing in the wind!) It was $2.99. The smell, also, is fantastic...like plumeria. But, the scent fades quickly so it doesn't compete with my perfume. I find that I look forward to using this in the morning because I get to smell the product again!

Popular Styling Products