September 23, 2014 | 1394 users online

Blush - The Body Shop - Lip & Cheek Stain

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella95

Pros- good blusher, nice pinky red flush to cheeks and it's reasonably long lasting. Cons- terrible lip stain! Doesn't last for more than half an hour, seriously! Also the bottle leaks so infant keep it in my makeup bag- it has to be kept upright all the time :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Laurenxoxox0

I wouldn't buy it again purely because I have bad this for years. Does work wonders for your lips. Too scared to use it else wear can be quiet intense. But very long lasting. Great for nights out

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by laizagrace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found it pricey years ago but bought it last christmas since it was sold up to 50 percent off. So I bought two and I have no regrets!
After toning my skin properly I usually look forward to my cheeks and lips bec that's where the most important elements are to complete the look. Before putting on bb cream, I swipe a bit of lip balm on my lips. I wait for about 20 seconds to start the magic. I sweep the tint on the apples of my cheeks and using my fingers I blend until it looks natural. It has a good texture so you do not have to worry much about too much redness. A few dots is what you need. That's for natural pinkish cheeks. You can add some more just make sure you give time to set it on your skin before reapplying.

Sweep or dot on your lips and use your pinky to set all over lips. You can do this twice for a fuller look. You can always experiment on the layering to see what look you want to achieve. You can also sweep a little lip gloss if it feels dry. It would look natural.

The packaging is sleek and nice and it is not watery. It doesn't spill. The color is just right. It's like colored juice on your lips.^^ I love how my cheeks feel. They don't appear flaky.

I am always excited every time I use this. That's every time I want a simple, pretty and perky look.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by andinkd

What i like:
* YAAAY double functioning make up products
* on the lips, it looks really pretty- it looks like a deeper, prettier version of my lip color
* not messy unless you're really really clumsy
* looks ABSOLUTELY natural on your cheeks (for light to medium skin toned girls only, sadly) it literally looks like you're really blushing & it lasts for quite a long time on my cheek (combo skin, depending on season can get dry or even oily)
* a little bit or just one swipe goes quite a long way

What i don't like:
* this could be a taaad bit cheaper (Rp 139.000 where i live, Indonesia)
* it takes a while to dry on your lips- and it dries your lips a little bit but lip balm would fix it in a jiffy
* the taste/smell of it on your lips is weird- kinda chemical-ish but not so bad that it's unbearable, just discomforting.

Yes, i would buy this product again considering how natural, cute, and good for on-the-go touch ups it is:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by barbaramaine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Non-drying, leaves just the right amount of color. I use this as both a blush and lip stain (with a clear lip balm) on those days I want a "no makeup" look. Good stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by yellowpanda372

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a must in my everyday routine! When applied to the lips, it gives a really natural looking tint, but you can also build up the colour. I like how it doesn't dry up the lips, and I feel this colour can suit so many different kinds/shades of lips ( I have darker lips, and the tint looks amazing and shows up) The only con is that it is a bit pricey, and the colour tends to fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by monochromex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't live without it! I have already repurchased this. It gives a very natural redish/pinkish tint to the cheeks and lips. I use it everyday and I ALWAYS get compliments and people always ask me what I'm using on my cheeks. I just wish the packaging is bigger and has more product because it doesn't last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by m_a_a_n

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a classic on my kit. I love the natural flush it gives on my cheeks. It's so long lasting, you can even use this while working out. The consistency is somewhere between gel and watery, which allows me to blend the product well on my cheeks, and makes it fool-proof to apply. My small gripe is that it leaves a major stain on my fingers but a little soap and water will take it out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have not used this on my cheeks, but I adore it on my lips! I feel guilty subjecting my boyfriend to skummy or sticky lips, so I looked to stains as in alternative. I was not having much luck as Benetints aren't very travel friendly, HG aura stains fade in a patchy manor, Smashbox stains bleed like crazy! I figured since this cost much less than ones I had already purchased it couldn't do any harm to try it and I am glad I did! Finally a sheer wash of color that faded evenly, didn't bleed, and did not have stickiness like YSL stains. Almost tried everything on the market, this is lovely. The only reason for four out of five is because it fades so much faster than I would like. But the applicator is beautiful, it's easy to apply, it has no offensive taste or smell, and it's a universal color. Worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by stupidstarfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my 3rd tube of this at the moment. I started buying it as an alternative to Benetint because this is cheaper, and has a pink/fuchsia base rather than a red base (which Benetint has). Pink goes better with my pale skin tone which naturally flushes pink, not red. I'd say only buy this if your skin is pale, cool toned and flushes pink, otherwise it might not suit you.

I use this mainly to get the no-make up, natural look. I like how fast it is to apply on my cheeks and lips, and it instantly makes me look more alive. It has better lasting power than Becca Beach Tint, but tends to be a bit drying on the lips.