July 30, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Eclipse Glossimer Extreme

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by clpds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First let me say that I liked this lip gloss but I didn't love it.
I loved the colour and the packaging. The one thing I didn't like was while the colour would eventually fade away the glitter and sparkle would cling to my lips and migrate all over. Also, it would leave my lips feeling dry and chapped.
I didn't like the price as well but it's Chanel, so what can you do??? lol

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS GLOSS...IT'S MY FAVE OF ALL TIME...I CAN USE IT FROM DAY TO NIGHT...THERE'S NOT MORE I CAN SAY...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by emmariaice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another love of mine. I was a bit put off at first because of how dark Eclipse looked in the tube, but as with MOST glossimers, it applies quite sheer. The color is extremely flattering, not to mention buildable. I don't mind paying a bit more for a product when it's as excellent as this. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by elpee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably the most flattering shade of lip color I have ever worn. I have olive skin and brunette hair but my girlfriend who has black hair and dark skin wears the same shade and it looks even better on her. It's not as sticky as typical lip gloss and seems to stay on a little longer than normal. It looks really red and glittery in the package but don't be alarmed. It's a beautiful light berry color that is not only gorgeous, but makes your teeth look whiter too. If you can get your hands on this, get it. It is pricey ($27) but so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by andrearachell

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

purchased my first tube last year and am now on # 3. Love the stuff

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Shadowline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What a gorgeous, pigmented gloss! It's a deep blackberry flecked with multicolored glitter - I'm quite pale so this comes out rather dark on me. It's stickier than some glossimers but that's nice because it stays on longer than most. The only downside is that it does gets that graininess that some super glittery lip producs can get. Not my favorite glossimer ever (that would be Summer Plum) but a great one for my collection. It's a nice neutral color as well - this is going to flatter many skin tones. Don't be scared or let the bottle color influence you - but definitely try this one on before you buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by kosin30

Awesome lip gloss..my first from Chanel and now I'm ready to buy more! I asked for a plum color. This isn't exactly plum, more like a berry with gold flecks but very natural. Can look sheer but can be layered on more for a more pigmented look. I love glosses that have more pigment since my lips have no color on their own.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 4:36:00 PM More reviews by satcgurl21

I have been looking for a lip gloss that has color, but will not make me look crazy. I have dark skin and it can be difficult to look for colors that will look good. I tried on two different colors when I was at the Chanel counter, both looked good, but this one just gave me that extra touch. I love it so much! I am always putting it on. It has great shine and is not too sticky, and last for quite a while. It is a little expensive, but its ok. When this one runs out i will go back for another!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by cdiorlipglossgirl

I love Glossimers but this one really caught me off guard. The color is nothing like the tube. I was expecting a dark or even medium berry and instead got pink. Fortunately I like the sparklies so I'm keeping it. This is like a sparkly glossy version of Clinique Crushed Grape. Will not rebuy because my Dior Addict arsenal has pink glosses covered.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by GillianO

This is like a shimmery version of Clinique's "Black Honey" .. but one that actually lasts! It is SO PRETTY on ... I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who likes that crushed berry lip ... it is just gorgeous and stays put too!