July 31, 2014 | 1253 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Wild Roseberries

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Rose with fresh tart berries, but it has an undertone I'd call 'vintage' that gives it a faintly cloying, powdery edge. It's okay overall, but that vintage edge ruins it for me. The cloying feeling, probably the berries, is just too much sweet. Please note that my skin amps sweet up really badly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 9154mf

This is a lovely light and fresh and slightly sweet rose-berry fragrance - the name is spot on! It doesn;t seem to last very long at all, and it has softened down to the skin within about half an hour - however it's still there and nice and subtle. At first spray it seems like a cheap perfumey scent so it's actually nice once it dries down a bit. Nothing amazing but pretty and fresh and light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Gretchen76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

What a nice simple scent- to me it smells of lilly of the valley with a blush of berry. Thankfully the berry part doesn't suffer from the same artificial smelling fate of some other berry scents (such as BBW Sun-Ripened Raspberry- yuck!) Very light and refreshing- nice scent for late spring/early summer. I love the cut glass vintage-looking bottle as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2004 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Connie4580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this and all of the "Wild" line by Coty. Great, cheap, although fleeting scent. I use these for around the house and before bed. I'll always keep them in the bath for a quick spritz.
Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would have given this a 4.5 if I could. One of my favorite rose scents, after Stella, Rose de Rosine, and Paris. Just as good as them, and much cheaper! This is a subtle rose, not cloying, with a light berry drydown.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2003 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ScullyNess

I wish I could find this in a bigger size bottle to buy! I purchased a small bottle of this in an after christmas sale and have fallen in love it with. It smells sweet like a rasberry or slightly strawberry scent but at the same time has a touch of floral rose to it. This is a great product. Not too strong a scent after it is on your skin awhile. I like it even though you have to apply it a few times throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2003 11:58:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This smells like neither roses nor berries, but it has a light, sweet, flowery fragrance that's great for summer. It's dirt cheap, too. I love the 70's vintage-looking bottle!