December 19, 2014 | 1508 users online

Powders - Kama Sutra - Honey Dust

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Minxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I saw my coworker get this product for her birthday; and I was so curious. I went ahead and bought a can for myself.
Holy cow! I'm in LOVE with this stuff! I have the honeysuckle flavor.

The container can be a bit of a pain; along with the plastic bag and drawstring pouch. (If you manage to set the plastic bag in the drawstring pouch upright and cut the top so it lines with the pouch; you can cinch it closed relatively easily)

The feather duster can be a lot of fun if you are using the product with a lover; but on a day to day useage. Oh my!
It makes your skin soft, and velvetty. The smell is very light and not too over powering (I don't advise spritzing yourself with body spray or perfume after applying this however.)
And if you live in a humid, damp place (Ie:florida) This stuff works wonderfully to help keep you dry in more intimate areas.

I have somewhat sensitive skin that's oily and acne-prone. This stuff DID NOT make me break out like some lotions and creams will. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend and they kiss your shoulders, neck, arms, etc. There's this wonderful light sweet flavor that can really add to the moment!

So far; I'm addictied to this stuff. It's a bit high in price; and very hard to find! (Best bet is to order online) but I'll definately be buying this again when I run out!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Principessa13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is nice smelling corn starch. Read the label.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Prisscat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Honeysuckle scent, which I believe is the original. I love it! It is not super-sweet or girly. The scent is clean and a little musky. Definitely for those who prefer a more mature scent. I apply it over unscented lotion and it lasts all day. The packaging is a little cumbersome. I love the feather but when I dip it in the bag and pull it out, a good bit falls on the counter before I get it on my body. The product is a littel pricey, about $23, but it lasts a long time, and for me, it is worth it. I have repurchased twice already and will continue to do so.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is terrible. What a let down. I purchased the Tangerine and Cream flavor. It is not silky at all. Perlier powder from HSN is superior.

The fragrance is very faint and the powder although orange leaves a big, white, dust cloud behind. It has a slight taste but nothing to rave about. I want my money back. And the little dust feather is weak. After 30 seconds it becomes annoying at best and the feathers began to fall out. Don't waste your money

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This body powder is so divine. It smells heavenly and tastes yummy. I have the Honey Dust in the Tangerines & Cream scent/flavor. It makes the skin feel soft and silky. I even sprinkle some on my sheets at bedtime. It's in a decorative canister with a satin pouch and feather applicator. The satin pouch is a different color for each scent/flavor. You can also wear it as a daily body powder not just for romantic evenings.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by audrey143

I find this stuff to be excellent. I use it just for person use. I think it smells lovely and does an excellent job of keeping me fresh. However I think the packaging is excessive and the feather applicator gets bunched up when the tin is closed. I would not recommend eating it however. It would be great if i could find it cheaper. Other than that, if I apply after a shower - I do not even need deodarant for the day, which is so *not* normal for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by aligator

I bought this expecting it to actually smell and taste like honey. To my surprise, the only good thing about this was the feather applicator that it came with! It smells like old lady perfume and tastes horrible!! Do not waste your money on this!! If you want a scented lickable powder, buy Urban Decay's line.. This is some cheap gross stuff! The packaging is cute but pretty useless if I'm not even going to use it! I'm so disappointed with the whole Kama Sutra line.. Boo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 4:50:00 PM More reviews by divafx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sorry but this stuff is just awful. I got this in a "gift tin" from my husband. This stuff is sticky, sticky, sticky! It tastes like perfume and talc. Not exactly the right taste and texture to invoke thoughts of romance. I'm not a dessert beauty fan but if you MUST try a flavored scented body powder then go with one of theirs. My husband hated this too. We ended up throwing it in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2004 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ElizJohn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells nice but when I opened the tin in sprinkled all over my bathroom. The pacakaging sticks it makes a mess. I would rather it to me in a powder puff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 6:25:00 PM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Expensive. Smelled and tasted like perfume! Would not buy again!