April 18, 2014 | 1814 users online

Powders - Kama Sutra - Honey Dust

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Principessa13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is nice smelling corn starch. Read the label.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Prisscat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Honeysuckle scent, which I believe is the original. I love it! It is not super-sweet or girly. The scent is clean and a little musky. Definitely for those who prefer a more mature scent. I apply it over unscented lotion and it lasts all day. The packaging is a little cumbersome. I love the feather but when I dip it in the bag and pull it out, a good bit falls on the counter before I get it on my body. The product is a littel pricey, about $23, but it lasts a long time, and for me, it is worth it. I have repurchased twice already and will continue to do so.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is terrible. What a let down. I purchased the Tangerine and Cream flavor. It is not silky at all. Perlier powder from HSN is superior.

The fragrance is very faint and the powder although orange leaves a big, white, dust cloud behind. It has a slight taste but nothing to rave about. I want my money back. And the little dust feather is weak. After 30 seconds it becomes annoying at best and the feathers began to fall out. Don't waste your money

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This body powder is so divine. It smells heavenly and tastes yummy. I have the Honey Dust in the Tangerines & Cream scent/flavor. It makes the skin feel soft and silky. I even sprinkle some on my sheets at bedtime. It's in a decorative canister with a satin pouch and feather applicator. The satin pouch is a different color for each scent/flavor. You can also wear it as a daily body powder not just for romantic evenings.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by audrey143

I find this stuff to be excellent. I use it just for person use. I think it smells lovely and does an excellent job of keeping me fresh. However I think the packaging is excessive and the feather applicator gets bunched up when the tin is closed. I would not recommend eating it however. It would be great if i could find it cheaper. Other than that, if I apply after a shower - I do not even need deodarant for the day, which is so *not* normal for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by aligator

I bought this expecting it to actually smell and taste like honey. To my surprise, the only good thing about this was the feather applicator that it came with! It smells like old lady perfume and tastes horrible!! Do not waste your money on this!! If you want a scented lickable powder, buy Urban Decay's line.. This is some cheap gross stuff! The packaging is cute but pretty useless if I'm not even going to use it! I'm so disappointed with the whole Kama Sutra line.. Boo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 4:50:00 PM More reviews by divafx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sorry but this stuff is just awful. I got this in a "gift tin" from my husband. This stuff is sticky, sticky, sticky! It tastes like perfume and talc. Not exactly the right taste and texture to invoke thoughts of romance. I'm not a dessert beauty fan but if you MUST try a flavored scented body powder then go with one of theirs. My husband hated this too. We ended up throwing it in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2004 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ElizJohn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells nice but when I opened the tin in sprinkled all over my bathroom. The pacakaging sticks it makes a mess. I would rather it to me in a powder puff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 6:25:00 PM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Expensive. Smelled and tasted like perfume! Would not buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by hsm19

I bought this in the honeysuckle scent in preparation for a romantic weekend (wink, wink!). The packaging is irritating...are you supposed to put the powder in the black bag or what?? But the feather duster is a very sensual way to apply it. The scent is somewhat overpowering, but does taste great in small doses. I want to try this in raspberry next!