October 26, 2014 | 873 users online

Gels/Soaps - Lancome - Miracle shower gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Caramaria

WOW, WOW...and opps! I forgot to mention WOW! This smells fantastic. They did NOT cheat on the fragrance at all here. This product is highly scented just like the lotion and perfume (sometimes the bath products do not quite resemble the perfume but, these are right on!) When I wash with this I can pick up a light scent on myself even before I have added lotion or perfume! It is very nice...thick and lathers well. The Miracle scent is (to me) a cross between the best parts of Estee Pleasures (which for me would be that sweet smell I pick up when others wear "Pleasures") and Clinique "Happy" (also the sweet, fresh scent I pick up on others) without the sharp stuff that those scents turn into on my skin. It was such a surprise to find this. I have walked past it for ages and not really given it a chance. Time will tell if it is a keeper but, it's lookin' good! I pick up the fresh fresia (without it being TOO much) and the sweetness of something else - not sure what it is but, then I can also pick up a fresh mellow musk...again, not too much. Everything perfectly blended. Tresor is like that as well to me...perfectly blended notes. *a plus is the Name of course AND the lovely pink color! giggle...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 6:32:00 AM More reviews by anxia

I love the fresh "not to much" smell of Miracle. The shower gel is very nice, a little over priced I think for a shower gel so I use it when ever I feel like pampering my self. It does not irritate or dry out my sensitive skin, which is very common with frangranced products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this in a swap to go with my Miracle parfum and lotion and I'm so glad I did! The bottle is huge and is easy to open with wet hands. The scent actually stays on once you step out of the shower...an added bonus!