October 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - Nutri-Vive with ceramide

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2006 5:17:00 PM More reviews by B_Phlyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite moisturizing shampoo. It's so thick it looks like body lotion, something that AA hair needs. I hate that it got discontinued, and to add insult to injury, my brother took it to summer camp and never returned with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by jubles

This was ok for what I paid. My hair after styling looked great and I thought I'd found a great cheap shampoo.....finally! But alas after some time my scalp looked greasy (the best way to put it) and just didn't feel clean at all. There are way better drugstore shampoos out there......Paves No Sulfates Allowed! is wonderful especially if your hair is dry......leaves your hair clean, soft and smelling wonderful!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2006 8:12:00 AM More reviews by aysegulg

I have colour treated, dry and fine hair. This helped to keep both my hair and its colour more than any other cheap drugstore shampoo on the market. Using its 2 in 1 version - shampoo with conditioner- more than 3 years and planning to buy more, but I think it gets discontinued and it will eventually leave its place to 'ultra ceramide' shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2006 3:44:00 AM More reviews by finesse

I like this shampo a lot.When my hair turns into a dry mess it's this shampo that helps the best to soften it up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Eh...I use other L'oreal Vives regurlarly (ColorVive,Hi-Light Boosting, Volume), but this is not as good. I have bra strap length, colortreated, fine "but a lot of it" hair, and this slightly dried my hair. My conditioner fixed that. Do not rec for colortreated, however, this is not awful, I keep it in the shower in case I run out of my usual.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is ok as long as you alternate use with a clarifying shampoo. Definitly meant for dry hair because it feels greasy. Scent is unexpected- smells like grapefruit + lemon basil + pot!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Shells2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Hmm. This isn't bad. For drugstore. For $2.50. I guess. I'm just a little iffy about it. The rotten grapefruit smell is only slightly revolting. It's not overly lather-y, which if your hair is dry (like the bottle indicates this is for) is not something that you need. It doesn't leave my hair too clean, or too greasy, or too anything. It's just...shampoo. Smelly shampoo (for dry hair). My hair is dry, coarse, slightly beastly. This, in my opinion is a better choice (for beast hair like mine) than any other drugstore shampoos, but not necessarily the best choice ever. I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2005 12:38:00 AM More reviews by j_bella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a drugstore product, this shampoo and conditioner combination is fantastic. My hair has become really dry at the ends in the past couple of years, so i use this set less now, as I need a richer conditioner. The shampoo is still great for me. So if you prefer drugstore products, Nutri-Vive stands above its competitors.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by strangelove_addiction

Works very well for a $4 CDN drugstore product!

Smells heavenly, and actually did make my hair feel soft, although the clean feeling only lasts a day before my hair starts to look a little limp.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe it's taken me so long to write this review, and I can't believe that this shampoo has such mixed reviews! This is absolutely my HG shampoo for the past three years or so. Every time I stray, whether to another drugstore brand or high-end, I'm invariably disappointed. I'm 100% willing to shell out bucks for a shampoo that performs, but salon shampoo has never been worth the extra dough to me. This leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and never, ever leaves buildup. Granted, I don't use a lot of products in my thick and somewhat coarse hair (just leave-in conditioner and sometimes straigtening balm) so I guess I don't demand that much from a shampoo. The scent is also fresh and clean. *love*