November 27, 2014 | 1430 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Plus que Parfait! Fond de teint fluide / Fluid foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by EffieJay001

Never have I used a foundation that turned my skin a dirty orange within 20 minutes of application. This stuff is absolutely awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by ruthmellor

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i do love this foundation, dont get me wrong, it is in a very pretty bottle, yet mine may have broke seein as though im finding it rather infractable when the 'lid' slides off unespectably but i dont no *hmmmmmm* neway. it suits anyones skin tone! its great!! very versatile and glides on like a dream! i use a pressed powder over it but only on my self concious days! ahh love it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2003 8:04:00 AM More reviews by kandykane

i only use this sheer foundation on a good skin day (or with a good concealer!) but it does look gorgeous. It makes an excellent alternitive to my estee lauder foundation. the texture is divine.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2003 3:44:00 PM More reviews by AliceHolst

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

11 Opale Fidèle
Matt finish
Long-lasting - Comfortable
Lightweight - Purifying
SPF 15

If only this had more coverage . . . As advertised, it's very long-lasting, yet comfortable and lightweight. Though I don't know that it's "purifying", LOL.
The coverage is sheer, which I find a bit odd for a product also marketed to clear your complexion. Though my skin is very dry, it is also very sensitive and has a tendency to react (ie, break out in response) to products. It was very aggravated when I bought this; I thought that my other foundations were making matters worse and was searching for something "safe" for my skin. Plus que Parfait has definitely been that, but I can't say for certain that it's helped to calm my skin at all. (But who knows?)
Anyway, this, plus a good concealer, has worked well for me. A bit more coverage would have earned it a "5" overall rating. But maybe it's all for the best - the shade (the lightest) was a tad dark for my über-pale complexion, but the sheer formula was forgiving enough for me to make it work.

The airtight packaging has an innovative sleeve design that is sleek-looking and convenient for travel.

Bourjois says: Reduces minor blemishes with each application;
An oil-free formula that leaves your skin feeling soft;
Extracts of vitamin E to combat free radicals

me: *extremely* fair with cool undertones; grey eyes, dark blonde hair;
extremely dry, sensitive skin with random spots continued >>