Wet 'n' Wild Flirty Rose 451B

1.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/2/2009 8:17:00 AM

Words cannot express how awful this color looks on me. Cute baby pink in the bottle, nausea-inducing peach, bordering on neon, on my nails. Not only that, the formula is awful. I'm normally a huge fan of W'n'W polish, but this one is a definite dud. I did 4 coats and I could STILL see streaks & pale spots. And I'm no polishing n00b either, I've been doing my own nails since age 4. Yes, age FOUR. It's got very inconsistent pigmentation. I'm going to save this for my "candy" manis, where I do a different pastel shade on each nail. I could stand to look at it on one nail, but not all ten. Maybe I could also salvage it with a few coats of glitter on top too. Either way, I won't repurchase.

on 10/31/2008 3:22:00 PM

Bought this with a couple other wet'n'wilds. It really, really doesn't work on my nails.

It's not rose, but more of a baby pink. I think of it as 'ballet slipper' color, rather than rose (go for mauve frost if you want a truer rose; that one also has a better formula).

The other huge problem I had with this one was that the formula made it impossible to apply without streaks. I'm a person who loves metallics; I'm pretty good at streak-free. But this one was beyond my ability to apply evenly. Even after three coats, I could still see streaky spots.

I wasn't a fan of this polish. Something about the formula just wasn't working on my nails, and the color is a strange description, considering what the polish actually is.

on 6/3/2003 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim with a bunch of other Wet N Wild Polishes because I was growing tired of my polish selection. This color only cost $1 so I figured what the heck. It's so-so on my nails. Not awful - but not one of my favorites. It's a very opaque kind of milky pink, I'm not sure why it's called Flirty Rose because it's not rosey at all. It holds up really well on my nails and dries quickly, I just haven't decided if this color is really me or not.

Popular Polishes