Ocean Potion Weekly, Deep Dark Color

2.3

on 3/22/2004 9:15:00 AM

First application, over a light lotion & the color was okay -- next day (2nd application over a light lotion)& I was bright orange! Took two full weeks to fade, even with many skin scrubbing sessions. Also, faded in splotches, never so embarrassed by a self-tanner!

on 8/12/2003 11:11:00 PM

on 6/3/2003 7:05:00 PM

This is a relatively cheap ST, about $5-8 depending on where you buy it. I didn't like it at first because it takes a while to dry but I realized after I used it a second time that I used too much. Just a thin layer works for me fine. Be sure to exfoliate and put lotion on after a shower. Then put this on. It doesn't stain the skin immediately like St. Tropez does so it is a little difficult to see where it's not even, even though the lotion is colored. It takes a little while (30-45mins) for it to really dry. I go ahead and put on PJ's after I put it on and it doesn't rub off onto them. It does tend to be darker in some places than others after about 2 days but I reapply about every 2-3 days and it evens back out. It gives me a nice color that's why I put up with some of the hassle I don't have when I use St. Tropez.