April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Precious Metals in Bronze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by lashout88

gorgeous bronze polish. i really like metallics on my nails, and this is just the perfect bronze color, as it's not too orange. the shimmer is fine, so it goes on super smooth. simply a great color on my fair skin. i hope i never run out, as i'm not sure that i could find it again...i think i've had it for awhile. can't remember the price, but i don't think i paid more than $2 and change. great deal for such a beautiful polish. i would repurchase in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very similar to Revlon's Highbeam Tan polish, but at 1/4 the price. I got this for 99 cents at CVS. A very metallic cool tan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very wearable pinky-bronze shimmer. The undertone makes this the rare bronze polish that would look good on cool OR warm skins. But if you have only average nail polishing skills, like I do, you might find it's difficult to apply a thin enough coat to keep it smooth. I took one lippie off for that, because I couldn't take one lippie off my nail-polishing skills.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by hotsake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very wearable metallic color. One coat of this peachy pink bronze shimmer looks really natural on my toes. The shimmer hides minor imperfections and feels like it stays on for a very long time. With a price tag of $2, this will be my staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

This is lovely! "Bronze" (355A) is a light coppery-bronze with a sort of pinkish undertone and a very shimmery finish (fine shimmer, not coarse glitter). It looks great against my LLL/yellow-undertoned skin--sorta neutral but more special. And I think it'll probably look just as good when I'm more tanned. One coat provides a nice sheer look, while two gives you bottle-color. Lasts about 5 days before significant chipping or wear (though I'm highly tolerant of imperfect nails). Really cheap at around 2 USD too! I have a lot of polishes, but I have a feeling this one will become a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 9:22:00 PM More reviews by feri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing! A pinky-bronze on me, and very shimmery. Dries quickly and a clear topcoat does help to make it last a week at least without chipping. For $1.50 it was a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2003 11:35:00 AM More reviews by shilo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color! I got it for a work Christmas party for my pedicure and decided to put it on my fingernails too. Dries instantly and with a top coat of clear, it lasts forever! A peachy, bronze color with fine, silvery shimmer in it. Good buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2003 6:57:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect summer shade for me, a shimmery (but not glittery) bronze shade. It dries quickly and looks great on my nails without chipping off. It was under $2 at the drugstore. I'm not a Wet N Wild fan but the quality of the Wet N Wild Polishes really surprised me. If you're looking for a pretty bronzey shade for the summer than you should check this out!