Wet 'n' Wild Precious Metals in Bronze

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/5/2009 6:10:00 PM

gorgeous bronze polish. i really like metallics on my nails, and this is just the perfect bronze color, as it's not too orange. the shimmer is fine, so it goes on super smooth. simply a great color on my fair skin. i hope i never run out, as i'm not sure that i could find it again...i think i've had it for awhile. can't remember the price, but i don't think i paid more than $2 and change. great deal for such a beautiful polish. i would repurchase in a heartbeat.

on 1/31/2008 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Very similar to Revlon's Highbeam Tan polish, but at 1/4 the price. I got this for 99 cents at CVS. A very metallic cool tan.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Very wearable pinky-bronze shimmer. The undertone makes this the rare bronze polish that would look good on cool OR warm skins. But if you have only average nail polishing skills, like I do, you might find it's difficult to apply a thin enough coat to keep it smooth. I took one lippie off for that, because I couldn't take one lippie off my nail-polishing skills.

on 7/20/2007 4:59:00 PM

Very wearable metallic color. One coat of this peachy pink bronze shimmer looks really natural on my toes. The shimmer hides minor imperfections and feels like it stays on for a very long time. With a price tag of $2, this will be my staple.

on 3/2/2006 10:53:00 AM

This is lovely! "Bronze" (355A) is a light coppery-bronze with a sort of pinkish undertone and a very shimmery finish (fine shimmer, not coarse glitter). It looks great against my LLL/yellow-undertoned skin--sorta neutral but more special. And I think it'll probably look just as good when I'm more tanned. One coat provides a nice sheer look, while two gives you bottle-color. Lasts about 5 days before significant chipping or wear (though I'm highly tolerant of imperfect nails). Really cheap at around 2 USD too! I have a lot of polishes, but I have a feeling this one will become a staple.

on 12/18/2005 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Amazing! A pinky-bronze on me, and very shimmery. Dries quickly and a clear topcoat does help to make it last a week at least without chipping. For $1.50 it was a steal.

on 12/7/2003 11:35:00 AM

Love this color! I got it for a work Christmas party for my pedicure and decided to put it on my fingernails too. Dries instantly and with a top coat of clear, it lasts forever! A peachy, bronze color with fine, silvery shimmer in it. Good buy!

on 6/3/2003 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the perfect summer shade for me, a shimmery (but not glittery) bronze shade. It dries quickly and looks great on my nails without chipping off. It was under $2 at the drugstore. I'm not a Wet N Wild fan but the quality of the Wet N Wild Polishes really surprised me. If you're looking for a pretty bronzey shade for the summer than you should check this out!

Popular Polishes