April 24, 2014 | 1924 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Chanel - Gentle BiPhase Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by LadyOttawa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Water proof mascara is sooooo hard to remove. Finding a product that will remove it is soooo hard to find. Most of the eye makeup removers that remove waterproof mascara are pretty miserable. They either do nothing, or smear the make up all over. All of the eye make up removers made to remove waterproof mascara sting my eyes for hours and make them look red. As a result, I never wear waterproof mascara...until I accidentally ordered one from the shopping channel to be reviewed later.
Enter Chanel Demaquillant Yeux Intense ...Solution Biphase Douce or in English...Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover ! ! ! ! !
This is the only waterproof mascara remover I have found that takes off the mascara without rubbing, smearing or stinging ! !
Before cleansing my face, I shake vigorously as the biphase does have some oil in it. I apply to one cotton pad per eye, apply to closed eyes and keep in place for 30 seconds or more. The mascara comes off easily and painlessly.
I wish this product wasn't so expensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a good thing I was handed just a sample from the Sales Rep! Yes, it removes eye makeup in excellent fashion.

However, for 2 hours afterward, my eyes felt like I was swimming under water for 2 hours! Then, the lid became very irritate and itchy.

I'm going back to Sonia Kashuk because of its quality and price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wasn't really in need of Chanel eye make up remover but I was buying make up in the Chanel cosmetics store, realized I was completely out of eye make up remover and was too lazy to go anywhere else. Hence why I own this.

And it's GREAT.

I love a smokey eye. I wear cream shadows and powder shadows and eye primer, dark gel and pencil waterproof liners, mascara... Etc. And this remover takes it all off with zero effort and very little product. I've barely made a dent in my bottle.

Packaging is a plastic bottle. Simple Chanel packaging. No complaints.

While I don't have sensitive skin, my eye area is a little tricky. Certain eye creams and make up removers make it a little red and give me these little red irritated bumps. The Chanel gentle remover doesn't!

Overall 5 stars from me. Takes my eye make up and even red lipstick off quickly, no irritation, and the bottle will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by demo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is so great

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I was never really into chanel brand ptoducts, and still till this day dont go to the counter to buy anything but this one product! I love it. This product is the reason why I say, 'you get what you pay for.' I could gp to the drug store and find a product under $5 that is labeled as an eye makeup remover. However, I can promise that it wont give you the same results as my chanel does. The two reasons that I stay loyal to this product are, one: that it takes off any and all makeup, whether its waterproof, 24hour stay, whether the product contains glitter that seems IMPOSSIBLE to remove... all stubborn eye makeup is gone after being treated with this chanel product. The second thing I love, is how gentle this product is... and how even though it contains dry oils, it will never break my skin out, or make my lids super greasy. If I need to take my eye makeup off because I dont like the way it looks, I can do so and have a perfect, soft and primed surface ready for my next go, without having to wash my lids and around my eyes. It doesnt leave a gross film around my eyes, like some others I have tried. It doesnt irritate my eyes, or my skin. You better believe I have gotten this stuff.in my eyes before... and it burns a tad, but I dont end up looking like I have a blood shot, pink eye when i clear my eye out. This product is as gentle as the pampers wipe that I use with this product to remove the makeup. I cut the wipe into 4 squares, and use it instead of a cotton ball- I just like it more... I feel like with a cotton ball sometimes the liquid goes to waste, and it takes a bit more than with my wipe, and with this product being high end and rather expensive... I like to conserve it as best as I cam! I would recommend it to all women who use mascara or any other eye make up... they have samples at the counter. Give it a try... its well worth the extra money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by wetvprodcr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product. Like just about all Chanel beauty products, it delivers what it promises. Gentle, yet effective, even on waterproof makeup. Leaves the eyes clean, never oily, or dried out. Will keep re-buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by GoldenBee12

Great Product slightly oily but removes eye makeup easily and quickly. Very gentle! no stinging or burning! Only downfall is the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by opheliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Holy... this is expensive. But it works! I've used Lancome and Clinique ones previously and this trumps them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by rlantano

It is so gentle and doesn't feel like my skin is dried out after applying it. I love how it's a combination of oil and remover. It's a pretty big container too so for me it lasts quite awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Suester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was recommended to try this product, from a friend who had it recommended to her by a friend.

This is the most awesome make up remover. It gets everything off really easily, I don't feel like I need to drag on the sensitive skin around my eyes or anything like that and I don't need to use heaps either, which helps soften the blow of the pricetag.

I have also tried lancome bi-facial eye make up remover, but found that left an oily residue, where this doesn't do that at all...

I love this and will be making sure I have a back up always in place, as I do buy it duty free, because it is pretty expensive. I would prefer to buy this at full price, than buy a different brand however. This is a total HG product for me :)