July 29, 2014 | 1945 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bobbi Brown - bronzing brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Arabendurance

After seeing the reviews for this on LidalisaD1 youtube I decided to give it a try. All I can say is I love it. I try to be specific in my reviews so you guys will know what makes it so special but I'm having trouble naming it. It is very high quality, it seems to pick up the right amount of bronzer for all over or specific bronzing placement on the face. It just works nicely and I reach for it often (always an indication you LIKE IT). Bobbi Brown was offering 20% off at her website so it was a bit of a better deal than Sephora.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Edit: After I used this a few months, it started shedding like crazy!

This brush is so soft and doesn't shed. It is pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. Perfect size, shape and density for applying bronzer. I highly recommend it, and if anything ever happened to mine, I would repurchase immediately!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

great brush, its good for light coverage of bronzer or blush or even for face powder if you only need light coverage. the brush is super soft, no shedding so far. it's softer than shu uemura 18R brush which i have been using.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by inehima

This brush reminds me of a kabuki brush but with a longer handle. The brush head itself is pretty dense and is too large for bronzing. I already have a small face as it is and I don't feel as though this brush gives proper placement for contouring. With it's price tag, I definitely wouldn't recommend this brush as it can get pretty scratchy (it's scratchier than my Cat Cosmetics kabuki). Definitely expected better quality from Bobbi Brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Love this brush for bronzer! Super soft and no shedding. Great quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Coubre

Great quality of the brush but the shape is way too big for bronzer live Bobbi's brushes but this is not a favourite it just sits in my make up case . I like the bobbi brown face blender brush instead

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first makeup brush from Bobbi Brown, and I have to say that I totally love this brush! It's super soft and high quality. For me, this is a very versatile brush. I mostly use it for bronzer. It can be used as a contour brush too by using the side of the brush to apply the product, and use the bristles on top to blend out. Or even apply powders and blushes. The only one thing that I don't like is just the price, it's too expensive. It did shed a lil' bit a few months and then it stopped. Now I couldn't live without this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Dragonlady76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how poorly reviewed this brush is on here, I have the original flat top version and I love it.
The brush does not shed or smell after washing it, and it does not leave streaks on my face when I apply my Bobbi Brown blush.
I have even used it to apply Revlon's colorstay mineral foundation powder to my face and it leaves my face looking airbrushed.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by tiffanyhehe

bought this brush in hong kong for hkd 500, approx usd70. i would say overall is fair. hair quality of course is good, and no hair falls out during application. but i do not see any point that i have to fall in love with. i use this brush with nars bronzer langusa, fabulous color to apply on asian face. good luck to u all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by racmal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bobbi Brown brushes are of exceptional quality and the bronzing brush fulfilled all expectations. It's wonderfully soft and applies my Guerlain Teracotta Bronzer smooth and evenly. I HATE the price - AUD$70 and am always a bit disappointed at how BB packages their brushes considering they cost so much money.

I also own the BB Face blender brush and find that brush more scratchy compared to the bronzing brush although no noticeable difference in term sof application.