Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Tiramisu

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/7/2014 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a standard pencil that requires sharpening. It is creamy and better-than-average about not bleeding. The color Tiramisu pulls quite a bit of orange on me, not the brownish neutral that it appears. I have several other lip pencils that are color dupes with the color name taupe. I am an NC15 so I think this color would not look so orange on someone with a darker skin tone.

on 7/2/2014 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

VERY orange on me, this is NOT a Dupe for MAC spice, not even close..
dont know where that came from, I broke down and got MAC spice.

on 4/16/2014 2:13:00 PM

I bought this because I saw it used in some awesome makeup tutorial, but it didn't work for me. It applied ok but ultimately the color is too brown-pink. Not flattering on the skin and it made my teeth look yellow. I thought it would be a pinky nude.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Good ideas to use with WnW Bare It All or Maybelline Mocha Muse as I have both already ;) I use Tiramisu with EL Tiramisu or Clinique Bamboo Pink lipsticks. This l/l is really soft in texture so I need to sharpen it every morning that I use it, so that's made it be over half used up already, so I think I would only repurchase it if I hasn't already bought EL Spice, & MAC Strip Down/Subculture lipliners already. I may try Clover next time, I don't always replace things I've used up because I am onto the next best latest greatest thing, but the improvements I would suggest to the Rimmel corporation is to make it less soft (but then again not too hard! There is a happy medium!) so I don't hafta sharpen it all the time therefore wasting product & I would rather see this shade in an automatic twist up pencil. (Ahh, I guess that's what Jordana is for! LOL)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is part of my everyday routine. The colors spice, wild clover, and tiramisu are all my everyday lip colors. I bought this when wild clover was out one day and was not disappointed. It's slightly darker and browner than spice, and substantially more so than wild clover but exceptionally wearable nonetheless. All the colors from this collection last all day (and I mean all day, I work in a restaurant) and I get compliments on it daily. Between this and the two other colors I mentioned earlier you will find your everyday, MLBB(ish) shade and then some. Guaranteed.

on 1/3/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My HG lipliner!! I first saw this on nuberxo's channel and she was raving about how great it is for girls with medium/olive skin tones and darker. Since she and I have similar coloring I decided to get it and wow she was right! My everyday lip is this liner paired with Bare It All by Wet 'n Wild. Will repurchase.

on 9/3/2013 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately just too orangey on me and only usable for very peach toned lipsticks. Was hoping for a pinky neutral beige type shade going by the name/packaging. Texture not too bad though and it is long lasting.

on 6/27/2013 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have a love hate relationship with this product. I absolutely love the color which is like a pinkish nude and prefer it over MAC's Stripdown. However, the consistency of this product sucks because it is wayyyy too soft and melts and breaks if you press too hard. What helps me is putting it in the freezer over night that way its not as soft when I have to use it in the morning.

on 5/12/2013 1:08:00 PM

This is a brownish/nude color that's very appropriate and quick for daytime. I have almost no color to my lips so it's a good pop of color yet it still looks very natural. I think it was about $4 at Walmart. Rimmel makes great lipsticks and liners so it's good for the price.

on 2/21/2013 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Not a fan. I was trying to find a lip liner to match the natural colour of my lips, but this was just way too brown. In general, the colour just doesn't work on me. The lip liner is also drying, but I suppose they all are. Meh. It's alright if you like brown liners with slight pink undertones.

Popular Lip Liners