MAC Fascinating

4.4

Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Triethylhexanoin, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Powder, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

on 9/4/2013 6:27:00 PM

LOVE this product. I apply this to my waterline every day. The consistency is great and it lasts for a few hours on my waterline. The pencil lasts for a very long time, so it is worth the money.

I have used this eyeliner for years and I think it is fantastic.

Be careful, because once you start applying white on your waterline, it is difficult to ever look in the mirror and think you look awake enough without it!

MAC's fascinating is a beautifully creamy white pencil which glides on exceptionally well and really opens up your eyes. I have quite wet eyes so I actually set this with the tiniest amount of bone coloured eyeshadow (yes on my waterline) and it stays put all day.

The only reason I have not given this 5 stars and named it my HG product is because I love the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners and want to try out the white one first!

on 5/3/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm kinda late to the party for this one, and I just got mine today at CCO. At first I thought it'd be too stark white, but when I applied it to my lower waterline, it just gives a flesh toned brightness to my eyes. Now be mindful, if you apply it too heavily, it will look stark white and fake looking. Can't wait to try it out with different looks!

on 3/6/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

To start on a bright note, it didn't irritate my eyes and it looked really pretty on my waterline when I first applied it. It glided on effortlessly and I thought it was perfect. However, it lasted on my waterline for about 30 minutes before it was completely gone. I guess my search for a waterline liner continues.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this stuff glides on the waterline and is super pigmented. definite must have.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like to wear this on my waterline to brighten my eye. It's really pretty! Looks great when worn w/ shimmery eyeshadow. Nice and pigmented!

I bought this for my waterline and I was a little apprehensive that it would be stark white and look bad on me. But I was very pleasantly surprised! This is the perfect shade that isn't snow white but it is just the perfect amount of color to make my eyes pop and look wider and more awake. I will absolutely buy again and suggest it to anyone!

on 8/15/2011 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

L-O-V-E! Bought this today and I'm super glad I did. I use it on the bottom waterline to make my eyes look bigger/more awake. I have honestly went through about 13 different white eyeliners and none, I mean NONE have lasted as long as Fascinating and NONE have been as pigmented. I will continue to buy and buy and buy. Oh how I love MAC! :-D

on 5/17/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I first didn't purchase it because of the price. But when I tried cheaper alternatives and they did not work, I bit the bullet and bought it. It's honestly one of the best! The pencil is soft so I don't have go over constantly to get the color. It's really pigmented and very blendable. Staying power is alright.

on 5/16/2011 2:03:00 AM

This is a good eyeliner for the waterline. It's super creamy and it really transfers to the waterline well. Even some of my black eyeliners I find I have to really trace through my waterline three times or more for it to go on. If I'm not yawning excessively at school with this on, it lasts decently (longer than my black eyeliners). It does fade but there is always enough for it to be still show up. If the Eye Khol doesn't really work for you for the waterline, you can always use white eyeliner for instant brightening around your eye. It's always a good thing to have in your makeup collection because it's so multi functional. And if you are looking for a dolly look or a look that gives more emphasis to your lower lashline (which I personally love to do) white eyeliners can really draw more attention to them. This liner is not too expensive. But I have to admit that white liner on the waterline doesn't work for everyone, but give it a try!