Wet 'n' Wild Kohl Kajal Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/16/2014 11:40:00 PM

Wish I found this years ago. All my light browns I have bought through the years had a red undertone that just didn't work...I just made them work. Always trying to find one with the least undertone. Taupe was the answer the whole time. This will be my color now, no matter how my hair color changes, I can see this blending in well. I don't know about how long it will wear through-out the day...I'm just thrilled to find one that actually matches and is as cheap as it gets..$1. Thanks everyone for your reviews here, it really helps! Now I can get my mother to actually match her brows too.

on 9/16/2014 1:51:00 PM

I have tried basically every type of brow product there is and this remains my favourite, it's a creamy glide on pencil that is so easy to apply, plus it only costs a dollar and lasts for months!! Absolutely great :)

on 7/17/2014 12:42:00 PM

I don't see myself ever needing another brow product. This pencil in Taupe is a perfect match for my brow color and I love the pencil format for application.

on 6/21/2014 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love the taupe color on my brows! wish it was a mechanical pencil though, as you do waste alot of product. but for $0.69-$0.99 you really cant complain!

on 5/24/2014 3:28:00 PM

I use this pencil on my brows almost daily. I love the color and that it looks very natural. What I don't like is that it's a very soft pencil and I have to resharpen almost every time I use it. The lid to the pencil sometimes comes off in my makeup bag. But for the great price you can't beat it. Unless I find something else cheap, I will buy again.

on 11/24/2013 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE EYE PENCILS. My two favorite colors are dark brown and black black. I have tried other eye pencils, even high end ones, and I always find myself coming back to these. Theyre sensitive enough to tight-line my waterline and I've yet to have a problem with the wear. They're also nice and blend-able. A staple in my makeup collection for sure!

I haven't had this for a while but I have this in black black for eyeliner not brows. I have to say I'm super impressed. I can get a nice wing with this and so far this is one of the best pencil eyeliners from the drugstore I've tried + it's only $1.57CAD @Walmart. The colour payoff is really really good and how easy it is to create a thin or thick line and a precise wing. So it's pretty user friendly. I personally love the texture. I love super creamy textures that usually smudge (I don't like the smudging but I'm just saying most super creamy liners smudge) but this isn't that creamy. It's not too soft but it's not hard enough to not give colour. It's creamy but not too creamy. I love it. Plus they're huge! Overall dirt cheap, great texture and colour payoff. I would repurchase.

on 8/6/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Dirt cheap. Amazing. And if you have dark brown hair don't buy the shade dark brown. Dark brown has a red undertone. Try the shade mink brown it doesn't have any odd undertones

on 10/7/2012 7:49:00 PM

I got this in the dark brown shade. I am a fair-medium Asian, so I thought this would work. It is kind of too dark for my eyebrows and too soft/pigmented to work as an eyebrow pencil. However, it does work wonderfully as a brown eyeliner. The staying power is not the greatest, but the pigmentation is great. Overall, I would recommend this as a brown eyeliner, but you will probably have to set it with a matte brown shadow. Would buy again though because it is DIRT CHEAP $.99!!!

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

LOVE these brow pencils they're one dollar at Dollar General & 93 cents at Wal-Mart very accessible & dirt cheap. I use both dark brown & mink brown interchangeably, depending on what tone I want my brows for that day. Dark brown is a dark rich warm red based brown, mink brown is a deep dark cool brown with no red undertone & not to gray or ashy. These pencils are EXTREMELY soft, pigmented & waxy so a little goes a long way. The trick is to use soft light strokes to add definition/fullness to sparse areas, and then set with eye shadow. My brows are full & thick so I only use this to outline & brows & fill in the tail. Always use more powder to set & then clean them around with concealer. THE E.L.F sharpener is the best to use of these.

Popular Brows Products