April 21, 2014 | 1219 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Kohl Kajal Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by MonicaTerese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE EYE PENCILS. My two favorite colors are dark brown and black black. I have tried other eye pencils, even high end ones, and I always find myself coming back to these. Theyre sensitive enough to tight-line my waterline and I've yet to have a problem with the wear. They're also nice and blend-able. A staple in my makeup collection for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by nicholeabigail

I haven't had this for a while but I have this in black black for eyeliner not brows. I have to say I'm super impressed. I can get a nice wing with this and so far this is one of the best pencil eyeliners from the drugstore I've tried + it's only $1.57CAD @Walmart. The colour payoff is really really good and how easy it is to create a thin or thick line and a precise wing. So it's pretty user friendly. I personally love the texture. I love super creamy textures that usually smudge (I don't like the smudging but I'm just saying most super creamy liners smudge) but this isn't that creamy. It's not too soft but it's not hard enough to not give colour. It's creamy but not too creamy. I love it. Plus they're huge! Overall dirt cheap, great texture and colour payoff. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by tina5856

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap. Amazing. And if you have dark brown hair don't buy the shade dark brown. Dark brown has a red undertone. Try the shade mink brown it doesn't have any odd undertones

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in the dark brown shade. I am a fair-medium Asian, so I thought this would work. It is kind of too dark for my eyebrows and too soft/pigmented to work as an eyebrow pencil. However, it does work wonderfully as a brown eyeliner. The staying power is not the greatest, but the pigmentation is great. Overall, I would recommend this as a brown eyeliner, but you will probably have to set it with a matte brown shadow. Would buy again though because it is DIRT CHEAP $.99!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE these brow pencils they're one dollar at Dollar General & 93 cents at Wal-Mart very accessible & dirt cheap. I use both dark brown & mink brown interchangeably, depending on what tone I want my brows for that day. Dark brown is a dark rich warm red based brown, mink brown is a deep dark cool brown with no red undertone & not to gray or ashy. These pencils are EXTREMELY soft, pigmented & waxy so a little goes a long way. The trick is to use soft light strokes to add definition/fullness to sparse areas, and then set with eye shadow. My brows are full & thick so I only use this to outline & brows & fill in the tail. Always use more powder to set & then clean them around with concealer. THE E.L.F sharpener is the best to use of these.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The dark brown seemed like a perfect match for my brows but wow, 2 hours later it looked horrible and now I've discovered it actually gave me eyebrow acne! Thumbs down.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this for free since it usually sells for 99 cents and I had a $1 off any WnW coupon from the paper. I usually buy Merle Norman brow pencils, but at $14 each, I was looking for a cheaper option. I got this in Taupe and it is FAR darker than the Merle Norman taupe, and darker than many dark blonde or light brown pencils I have used in the past. This is a slightly ashy medium brown color and requires a VERY light hand if I want to fill and define my brows without making them look too dark or heavy. It stays okay but the color is not a true taupe so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

I love this product for my brows! My eyebrows are a little sparce in some areas so I usually don't go out of the house without a little brow pencil. This product makes that task so easy! The wax is kind of built in so all I do is pencil in lightly, brush it through and I'm out the door!

The only thing is that I wish it could come in a mechanical pencil but for the price, I'm not complaining.

This is a great product, works very well and very affordable! Definitely recommend this =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by lovedrunk

So I have never bought any products for my brows as I was kind of hesitant since I did not know what I was doing. I picked this up for super cheap at a local drug store and I was kind of skeptical the first time I used it - I thought it was super dark and that it was completely obvious that I penciled my eyebrows in. After getting my eyebrows waxed a little too thin, I decided to try it out again. I went out that night and my best friend who sees me daily told me I looked so pretty and then noticed my eyebrows and said that they look great! I was shocked - I thought they were overdone but she said that eyebrows are the window to your face and can enhance your features! Since then, I've been using this daily and have gotten a lot of compliments! Definitely a great product - especially for the price! You can't beat it - it also works great as an eyeliner so that's a plus as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the color taupe to fill in my brows. It is very creamy. It doesnt look fake if you fill in in small strokes. The staying power is pretty good. I dont usually have to touch it up.