November 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear Intense in Brown Sugar

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it a lot. It's a nice consistency; not sticky or runny and the color is a nice nude for my skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised by how good the color looks as I was expecting it to either be too light and sheer or be too opaque and make my lips blend in with the rest of my face.

I bought the mini of this on sale as I do most Avon lipsticks because the colors are often not as pictured in their catalogs and I'm tired of wasting money. I'd advise anyone buying Avon makeup to do a internet search first to be sure of the colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This shade is a nice, shimmery, warm bronze on the lips. This product is slightly sticky. However, that helps this gloss to have fantastic staying power. I adore the brown sugar gloss and would love to purchase more shades in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Teiris

I love this lip gloss! It's a lovely frosty brown color, but it comes out a lot sheerer than it looks in the tube. I really love the Glazewear formula, it's the only gloss that actually moisturizes my lips. I usually have to put on lip balm and then gloss, but this does both jobs!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kboogie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this and buy it only when it's on sale. I bought the brown sugar in the lipstick version as well. Looks cute on me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by maashi

This was a very pleasant surprise. The gloss is very pigmented - a bronze/gold/peach shade, very well suited to a NC40, and lasts a reasonable amount of time for a gloss. This comes very close to a liquid lipstick. It is not overly tacky, which is nice (I hate hair sticking to my lips when windy!), and the price is very attractive. I'll keep using this amongst my stash of lipsticks (I'm normally a lipstick girl) and it has become a staple in my handbag. I'll venture out to the other colours in the range too. Great gloss for the recessionista or girl on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great color for redheads! I see there was another below me who reviewed this too.. A nice goldenish light brown shade. Looks great and very natural on. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by pitterpat7

I have golden or almond undertones, and I've noticed that this color has a slightly orange base. So unless I apply it generously, just a dab will make me look like I have orange lipstick on. I've had luck with other glazewear colors and have been happy with the product overall, this color is just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this on sale. what a waste!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Julie888

I love Avon Glazewears. They are just like MAC Slimshines only way cheaper. Brown Sugar is a gorgeous caramel shade on me and it lasts a long time. I usually only have to reapply once throughout the day and that's after lunch. They are sleek and come in such pretty colors. Some of my other favorites are Honey Bare, Champagne Glow and Chocolate Kisses.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a Avon Beauty Rep I constantly have samples of Avon products. This lip gloss suites me well as a Women Of Color. It looks great especially on caramel tones. Its not sticky, its goes on smoothly, smells nice, and has great staying power. The only thing I would say is I'm not to fond of stick applicators ( I find they harbor to many germs)