April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Full Potential Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this mascara. It made my naturally long and thick lashes even longer and fuller!! The best bit it that it looked very natural and amazingly long! Not joking they touched my eyebrows! Very pleased with this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have long lashes, so this gives me a natural, enhanced look. I like it. Got it in a gift bag, but I'd probably repurchase. I hate the thick, spidery, clumped look of other mascaras and this works perfectly for my already long and thick lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Katlanta

I like this mascara. It isn't very "va-va-voom", but gives a gorgeous natural look. The black is bold and noticeable. The formula has a good consistency. Doesn't separate well - but I always comb my lashes after any mascara, so no big. No clumping, flaking, or anything of that nature.

It's a bit pricey - but it's Clinique, so expected.

The packaging is cute. Small bottle, good for purses or traveling. The brush could be improved to separate a bit better though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 10:46:00 AM More reviews by thekeek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite mascara. It goes on in thin layers that allow multiple applications without clumping. It is truly black, not brown-black, which does not work with my dark eyes and silver hair. It rarely smudges, cleans off in the shower with soap and water, and leaves no residue behind like cheaper products tend to on me. The only hitch is that, because my lower lashes are long enough to touch my skin, I will have a faint grayness under my eyes by the end of the day—but a swipe with a damp Q-tip takes that right off and I'm good to go again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2005 12:54:00 PM More reviews by smit1564

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! It is very natural looking and doesn't flake. If you're looking for super over done lashes this isn't for you. But if you want to enhance what you've got and have naturally beautiful looking flashes give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2005 12:26:00 PM More reviews by dianella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked up this mascara recently and I'm really enjoying it. It goes on without clumping and produces a very natural looking eye with one stroke and easily builds for a nighttime look. It didn't fade, dry out or smudge around my eyes. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2005 8:55:00 AM More reviews by donna0101

Better than average. The color is the selling point here. The color causes the lashes to stand out more than any other mascara I have used. Although I always buy black, some black mascaras are dull black. This is a shiny black that stands out and makes your eyes stand out. I did not experience any clumping on the brush but, the brush was not the best at separating the lashes. Lengthening was average and volume was a bit above average. It thickens quite well. Thickens more than it lengthens. Again, the main thing about this mascara is the color that stands out and makes eyes more prominent. Yes, I will purchase again, but, the product could be better if if the brush separated better. The formula itself is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara, I always come back to it, even after eight years.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2004 6:05:00 AM More reviews by msvanny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My sister let me use some of hers. It was too wet made my lashes stick together and then I had a lot of goop in the corners of my eyes. I pulled back my bottom eyelid and there was more mascara stuck there too so I had to wet my fingers n gently get it out. Very gross. I'm glad I didn't buy it myself.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by aromadiva

I was very disappointed in this mascara. It was clumpy and flaky and generally not up to Clinique's standards. I used it twice and it went right in the trash.