September 21, 2014 | 1007 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - La Prairie - La Prairie - Cellular Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's the best eye makeup remover I've used so far. It is so gentle on the lashes, it conditions them, it effectively removes makeup. But, as the reviewer below mentions, I always have a problem with the packaging. Since it's glass, it's obviously not travel-friendly, and it could break if it fell on the floor. Anyway, will keep repurchasing. Oh, a bottle lasted me about 8 months (but I have to mention that I don't put makeup on my eyes everyday, and I don't ever wear heavy eye makeup).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ABC22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Great product. Takes off so easily even the waterproof mascara .
It doesn't leave any oil afterwards .
Only bad is the glass bottle !not travel friendly !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by nirsara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product! My most bought brands are Sisley and Chanel, but I find both eye make-up removers too soft for the (layers and layers of black waterproof) mascara that I use daily. With Sisley/Chanel I have to use a lot of product, have to rub (abuse) my eyelashes very hard and the next morning I still wake up with panda eyes. But not with this remover!
OMG, the mascara practically disappears while my eyelashes are absorbing the product. Kohlpencil, eyeliner, eyeshadow... All gone in seconds. My eyeslashes feel very soft after using it. Yes, it's expensive... For me, yes, it's worth it.
I love it, I will buy it forever and ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by beautyflo

Best eye makeup remover EVER!

I have tried so many eye makeup remover and this really is THE best!
It removes every tiny bits of the mascara, eye linear, eye shadow so wonderfully!! Unlike other eye makeup remover where I still get remainings the next morning...

Just that it's too pricey...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a shame for LP! This product even doesn't remove non-waterproof make up! Don't waste your money and bu Bi-facil of Lancome or Take the Day of of Clinique instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's hard to say what I think of this. I nearly bought my usual YSL but then decided to try this instead.

As for the benefits, the packaging is very nice. I don't mind the fact that it is in a glass bottle as I keep it in my bedroom which is carpeted, not in the bathroom, although this could be a problem if it did somehow smash because of all the oil in it, but I don't think I would be that clumsy. And it takes off my eyeshadow and mascara very quickly.

On the downside I don't like the oily feel. Even though the cotton I use is very soft, this somehow makes it feel scratchy, I can't understand how, maybe because it doesn't soak in as much. I might try wetting the cotton first as another reviewer said. Also i really don't want to get this in my eyes, and it leaves my eye feeling horrible and oily and I feel like I then need to use another product to remove the oil.

Will definitely not repurchase. I gave this a 3 to be kind, and keeping in mind that I have probably been spoiled by all the luxury products I have used before.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Sedefk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is very oily so avoid using too much prosduct. You may wake up by a milia the other morning. But it is good for cleansing, it cleanses every mascara w/o making you panda eyes. Also you feel secure when you are using La Prairie. Anyway, I would prefer Bi Facil.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2007 5:28:00 AM More reviews by azndolleyes

My eyes get hurts when I use it!!! it is so strong and irritates my eyes.
Fortunately I got a 10 ml tester from the shop,I will not buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2006 10:48:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is not a good one: a big disappointment. It didn't irritate my eyes but it is very heavy to remove makeup with it and I even don't wear heavy or waterproof eye makeup.
The best eye makeup remover for me is Sisley - very gentle and mild, pleasant scent and it removes even waterproof mascara very easy and effectively although it is not for waterproof makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ae0003

My decades-long search for an eye makeup remover that doesn't sting my eyes has finally ended at the La Prairie counter. Looks like a bottle of salad dressing, but shake it good and get ready for a pleasant experience. I wet the cotton pads first, squeeze them and apply the remover. Try holding the pads on your eyes for 5-6 seconds before you start rubbing. Have also noticed that my eyeshadow doesn't crease nearly as much since I've been using this. LP has pretty much spoiled me for anything else. :>)