Sonia Kashuk Blusher Brush

4.1

on 8/26/2015 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is for the black handled brush #02. This brush shed a little, just a little on the first washes which I find normal. It's soft enough for me, not bunny tail soft but considering it's a natural hair brush and for the price (17.2$), the softness level is good (the most soft natural hair brushes are very expensive: Hakuhodo, Chikuhodo, Wayne Goss ). I use it for bronzer not for blush as I prefer smaller brushes for blush. My favorite is the Sonia Kashuk domed blusher brush #29 this one comes second.

on 7/22/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The review is for the black handle.
I finally found it in Target, exactly the density & feel I'd like it to be, and the price is so reasonable.
The hair appeared to either shed or broke off a bit during the first few times I used it, but has since stopped.

on 1/12/2013 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A review for the BLACK handle Blusher Brush.
Best blush brush ever! I wash it every week. The hair doesn't fall off. Great quality. Picks up blush very easily and does a great job blending because it's so soft. My search for blusher brush ends here:)
It's around $17something. Wait for the Target coupon if you plan to buy it. Usually it will save you $2.

on 8/22/2012 9:50:00 PM

I pike the feel and performance ofvthe brush but continued to pick loose hairs off my face forcweeks. Finally gave up on it.

on 4/15/2012 6:12:00 PM

Very good brush! I love Sonia Kashuk's line of makeup brushes. They work amazing and last for a good amount of time. I have had mine since December and it still works like new. The brissels have not fallen out at all. I got a set of 5 brushes from Target on clearence for $15 so it was a very good deal!

on 3/21/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is for the BLACK handled brush. (Sidenote: I find all the black handled brushes are worth the extra 5 bucks or so. They don't shed as much and will last a lot longer!)

I really like this blush brush! I'm not sure this is my absolute favorite (I also really like the blush brush from EcoTools). This brush sometimes feels a little too big to apply blush, but too small to apply all-over powder. I keep going back to it and really do like it, as it is very soft and does not shed.

on 7/25/2011 7:55:00 AM

This is a good blush brush, so far. It fits in my hand nicely, is soft, holds my blush powder well, distributes well, and in general seems like a good brush for the money.

on 6/11/2011 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After trying many different blush brushes(drugstore mind you), I have to say that this one is by far my favorite. I own the brush with the white handle and black bristles. I have had this brush for 5 years. So far I haven't experienced any shedding with this brush and it's still as soft as the day I bought it. Also very affordable which is a plus.

on 4/15/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've used both the white and black handled Sonia Kashuk blush brushes and they shared the same problem. They were great until the first time I washed them, then they began shedding. Worse than my cat. I was having to use yet another fluffy brush just to get the loose bristles off my face after applying my blush. WAY too annoying, especially for a fairly expensive brush. I won't buy this blush brush again. The other brushes in the line don't seem to have a problem with shedding.

on 4/4/2011 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love finding great drugstore items! Picked this up at Target and found it to be very similar to the Ecotools brand. Lovely and soft, it picks up just the right amount of product for me (less concentrated) and gives a soft, smooth application. For the price you can't beat it! Great packaging, also. Sturdy plastic. Keep it for travel!

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products