October 20, 2014 | 1902 users online

Concealers - Versace - Long Lasting Hydrating Cream Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2006 5:52:00 PM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is awesome ! defenitely the best concealor iv ever used .I use on my under eye circles it goes on really smoothly and moisturisers it covers pretty well and best of all it doesnt settle in lines and it stays on all day .I got this for really cheap because they have discontinued Versace cosmetics in NZ which sucks coz there stuff is actually really good.I will repurchase this stuff at full price because its amazing !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 2:01:00 AM More reviews by sphondyloid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best. I can't believe there aren't more reviews of this! I'd prefer a lighter and pinker shade of this, but because of the amazing light-refractive, flawless finish this gives, I can wear it despite the less-than-perfect color match. This sucks all the redness out of my cheeks, and gives me a luminous glow. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 8:51:00 PM More reviews by JennyW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This the BEST concealer I've ever tried. Comes in a tube, with an applicator wand (kinda like lipgloss packaging). The texture is absolutely heavenly, goes on super-smooth. Since it's creamy, it's very easy to blend, not like the others I've used, which were too drying. I have the lightest shade V2000, and I wish they made an even lighter one. I'm totally into Versace cosmetics right now. The quality and packaging is just sublime.