October 25, 2014 | 1168 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Cover Girl - Cover Girl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by haaaleyx

I hate wearing heavy foundation, but I do have breakouts and some acne scarring so I can't go without anything. My face is pretty oily and this makes it 20x worse ! As soon as I apply it my face looks so shiny and within an hour my chin and forehead are disgusting. The coverage isn't that good, but it's not a foundation so I can't really complain. If you don't have oily skin this will probably be fine for you since it's cheaper than other BB Creams. But if you have oily skin, don't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by BKT

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At last a tinted moisturizer that isn't yellow-based! Give us pinky gals a break, ladies - We need TMs too.. The Fair/Light is perfect for fair, cool-toned skin.. LM, Clinique, Estee Lauder, all too yellow.. And this is light and dewy, not mask-like when it dries. Thanks, CG!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I am totally in love with tinted moisturizers. Since I don't really need foundation. I found this product very affective, its not real great coverage but, it was all I needed. I have pretty normal skin so I found it gave just enough mostisure to my face without making it to oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by sayde

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very sheer but provides just enough to even out skin a little bit. A tiny bit oilier in feeling than I would like, but for the money a really great value. The lightest color -- fair/light -- is a bit too pink but the moisturizer is so sheer that it barely matters. The next color -- light/medium -- is more yellow/tan. I sometimes mix these two together, which takes just an extra moment or two. Would be nice if there were a ready-mixed color between these two but for the price of this I will just mix it myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Kaylinh

I got this on sale for 50% off at Target. At first I was very disappointed in this product because the coverage is very very light, almost nothing and my skin was having a lot of hyper pigmentation spots so it didn't work out well for me.
But recently I came back and decided to give it another try since my skin clear out so much better and it wasn't bad at all. As a tinted moisturiser, it gives you a fair bit of moist for you skin, I love how it feels on my skin, and it gives you a natural glow healthy skin looks ( if you already have clear skin and only need to even out you skin colour). Another plus is that it's so sheer that you can mix it with other heavier foundation ( I like to mix it with my Revlon Colour stay foundation and it works so well)
The only bad thing is that it doesn't come in many shade.
But for the prize ( I think I got it for 6 dollars and in the Area where I live , Drug store makeup are over prize so I think it was pretty good) , I think it worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this product!! it goes on really well and it blends well on my skin. I have combination skin and I live in an area where there's high humidity in the air so my face tend to look oily during the day but after using this product, I tend to look GLOWY instead of oily and I l love it!! However, I would recommend this product for ppl who dont have too much blemishes on their skin because it gives a very sheer coverage and you might need to use other products to cover them up. but if you have fairly clear skin, maybe a little uneven skin tone, I'd definitely recommend this product to you.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i switched from aveeno's positively radiant tinted moisturizer to this. it isn't bad, but not particularly my favorite :P it's very sheer, but it left my skin looking radiant. whenever i pet my cheek though, my skin feels slightly greasy. but for the price, i didn't expect much anyways!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by LittleLatte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I rediscover this stuff every summer. Finally in my 40s I've been blessed with clear skin, so this works for me. If you want a lot of coverage, you'll be disappointed. If you want a relatively inexpensive product that works like a light moisturizer/primer/tone evener, this is worth a shot. I do use a little moisturizer under it and a tiny bit of powder over my nose - with a little mascara and tinted lip balm, I'm set.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by twnkldv2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Provides light coverage which blends easily and evens out my very fair skin tone. I use this and cover any discoloration with a CG concealer and finish with Mineral Veil for the perfect dewy summer look.

If you're looking for more coverage I would skip tinted moisturizer all together and purchase a foundation. If, like me, you can't spend $40 on a high-end tinted moisturizer this is a GREAT substitute!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by BethanyBugable

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know tinted moisturizers aren't suppose to full coverage but this one didn't even have light coverage! It had no coverage at all! Also it felt sooooo greasy! My skin felt so gross with it on, I just wanted to wash my face! And it didn't make a difference to my skin. I would not recommend it.