August 22, 2014 | 1699 users online

Scrubs - Ponds - Clear Solutions Deep Pore Scrub, Oil Free

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by MLNx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim just because it was on sale. I am SO glad I did!!! This hands down is the best cleanser I've used. I wear makeup probably 5 days a week, and at the end of the day after washing my face with this, there is not a skerric of makeup to be found left on my face. It doesn't make my face feel all tight and bothered when I use this either, which is a definite plus, meaning I can use this in the very dry cooler months. I took this overseas with me to a very hot, humid country, and expected to break out because of makeup + sweat, but surprisingly I didn't!!! This was the only skincare I was using, aswell as moisturizer. I wouldn't necessarily call this a scrub though as you cannot even feel the micro beads on your face, more of an everyday cleanser I'd say. Usually when I switch cleansers, or any part of my skincare I generally break out.. Not with this stuff though. I've been using this day and night for the past 3 or so months and so far, I'm loving it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

I tried using this product but it really dries out my skin. First night using it and woke up with dry patches so i stopped using it for about 3 weeks then came back to it and it had the same reaction so i never used it again. However, i have a friend who tried it and she had excellent results; calmed her acne while softening her skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by cits

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG scrub. I have been using this product for 2 years and I keep coming back. It doesn't cost me much, but the result is more effective than any dermatologist's or expensive cleansers I've ever bought.

I have a really bad acne prone skin, but surely this product helps me reduced them and makes my face less oily.

Just read the review that this product is not for everyday use (after 2 years using it everyday). Might try the Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam from now on. But still, can't live without this Ponds Clear Solutions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2005 5:51:00 PM More reviews by renemy

Ooh, I love this scrub. I first bought it about five years ago and loved it. However, once it was discontinued, I forgot about it until one fateful day, I found it at Big Lots! Yay! This is a nice gentle cleansing scrub, not too harsh, and it smells fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by indioglessia

Great product, does wonders for my sensitive combination skin, just don't go near your eye area (of course -duh) fragrance not over powering, lovely smooth skin after using, highly recommended, and its super cheap too!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 6:45:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub.. onto my 3rd tube. It's cheap, smells nice, does the job well and rinses off cleanly. I have combination skin which tends to be sensitive and this scrub is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by kedves

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm giving this a rating of 5 although I can't use it because I think it's the best scrub available for the skin type it's aimed at, normal to oily skin. It's gentle yet effective and with a pleasant, very light scent. The problem for me (normal-sensitive) is the base that the scrubbies are in--it's too drying for my skin. But for oilier skin, it would be perfect. Well priced; you don't need to use much, and it doubles as a cleanser.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2004 1:22:00 AM More reviews by bodie358

Wonderful scrub, gentle on the skin and does just what it claims. Clears my pores, removes blackheads. Non-drying, easy to rinse. A definate staple in my beauty arsenal!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2004 8:23:00 PM More reviews by mmp81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a very oily face with large pores on my nose. And this product did a great job by keeping my face clear and oil under control. It's only been a week of use and I don't know if it made a difference with my pores but my nose does seem to look a little better. People that have the same skin problems should definately give this a try!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG scrub for me. I use it nightly on my non-exfoliating forehead, and maybe once a week on my whole face. It is never harsh, greasy, or filmy, and it rinses off easily. My skin always feels super-smooth and rejuvenated after using it, plus the tube lasts forever - my first tube lasted over a year! You can't go wrong with this scrub, it's underrated and fabulous.