December 19, 2014 | 1542 users online

Shampoo - Bumble & Bumble - Seaweed Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by AuntMeg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic shampoo! I have fine, wavy hair and this leaves my hair full without being drying like volumizing shampoos often do. I like that it uses sodium *laureth* sulfate, not sodium *lauryl* sulfate. The former being much more gentle on hair and skin.

I also use the matching conditoner, which is lightweight and silicone free.

FYI: If you buy these online from sephora by the liter, it basically cuts the price of it in half.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

I've used this twice so far(not with the accompanying conditioner, as I figured it wouldn't be moisturizing enough for my dry hair). Although it's hard to tell how much a shampoo contributes to the end result of your hair after applying conditioners and styling products, I quite like this so far. It seems fairly gentle; I feel like my hair is clean but not stripped. I only use a little bit and rub it into my roots. It lathers very well so a little goes a long way. I notice after I have shampooed my hair feels softer and easy to comb through. Usually it's difficult to run a comb through my hair after a shampoo and it feels rough until I condition. I said I would repurchase, but I really want to try BB's Gentle Shampoo after this. If I end up preferring the Seaweed to that then I will repurchase. I will update review after I've been using longer.

EDIT: took off a lippie because even though this is somewhat conditioning, Living Proof's Perfect Hair Day Conditioner cleanses just as well but is soooo much better and more conditioning. This stuff isn't bad, but it just cannot compare.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect for my fine hair and families hair. I feel it cleanses better then aveda and red ken. I love it..just got the large bottle from sephora!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by astroglidealyssa

Gentle yet cleansing and removes product/build up but isn't too stripping like a clarifying

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean. Adds a bit of body to my fine hair. Has a nice, pleasant smell. Have used up two bottles of the shampoo already, but none of the conditioner. It is a bit pricey.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by jleelee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Such a shame!
I really wanted to like this shampoo. Love the packaging and the smell was good.
I have naturally long thick wavy hair, which i tend to air dry.The first time I used the shampoo along with the matching conditioner, my hair felt disgusting! I gave it a couple of more attempts but had the exact same results. My hair felt heavy and dry, as if all the natural oils had been stripped. It was gross. Save your money and don't bother.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Rachel008006

I wish I liked this more.
Having fine, wavy hair, this shampoo gave a really nice clean feeling, but the conditioner is too weak. Overall the set left my hair dry, and my scalp is naturally oily. This shouldn't happen. These also really dull the overall look of my hair, they do nothing for shine.

I really love how this couple has faint to no scent, so it won't compete with perfume or any yummy hair oil you'd want to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by chachamusicgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo works great to clean my oily scalp. It smells fresh and bright and cleans my scalp with just one lather. I love the translucent consistency because I hate creamy shampoos. I wash my hair every other day and I can use this twice in a row without it drying out my hair. I normally use this in rotation with my other two sulfate free shampoos, Terax Collagene shampoo and Terax Miele shampoo. This seems to be a good shampoo for getting rid of build up as well. This product is definitely good enough to repurchase, but since I like to try new hair products, I don't know if I will repurchase this when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

This is one of the most expensive shampoos I own so I expected it to do wonders on my hair. However, I felt that it dried out and stripped my hair and caused a lot of fallout from me trying to detangle it in the shower before applying conditioner. I don't care for the smell that much either. I will continue to use it up until it runs out because it was rather pricey but I will only use it about once a week a a clarifying shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by moggi

I was afraid this shampoo might smell fishy, but it's a fresh, summery scent that makes me think of the beach. I also like the luxurious consistency. It leaves my hair feeling clean. The drawback is that it's pricey. I try to use it sparingly, to make it last.