July 28, 2014 | 1979 users online

Liquid - Molton Brown - Pure cover light foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2008 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation has a great level of coverage, and leaves my skin looking dewy, natural and lovely. The sanitary packaging is great, and I was able to find a shade that matches my skin almost perfectly. It's isn't quite as good as some others I've come to love, but is definitely worth a purchase in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2005 11:25:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

No. 2 used to be my perfect perfect perfect match until they reformulated a few years ago. They claimed the color was unchanged but it wasn't . . . and now I have to use custom-blend. A shame, as before I used to love MB's light and sheer texture. The pump is a little irritating, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2004 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Looeez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not sure if they've changed the formula since I bought this but it was awful. It felt gritty when applying and was difficult to put on and avoid streaks. It really emphasised any dry patches. The pump dispenser usually dispenses way too much product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 11:33:00 AM More reviews by dibble

This gives quite a sheer coverage but has a big enough range to give a good colour match. Non-greasy- I bought this on my first ever successful MA makeover. Pump packaging keeps the product clean but its quite hard to dispense just a small amount to touch up for example. D.xx