Redken Headplay - 12 (Inflate hair spray) [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

on 2/27/2008 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, but not enough hold for me.

on 9/19/2005 6:41:00 PM

This hairspray is perfect for adding extra body after blowdrying. It's very light and non sticky. Definately won't weigh your hair down. Although, I found this to be just as good as Herbal Essences Natural Volume hairspray. And that's cheaper so I'll probably just stick with that unless I have some extra money to throw around. All in all very good product for a light weight hold.

on 6/1/2004 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought a trial-size version of this after choosing from among the seemingly dozens of volumizing sprays offered by Redken. Why do they offer so many? At any rate, I like it. Like most hairsprays, it went on fairly sticky. But it absorbed into my hair fairly quickly and gave it bounce and control without stiffness. It's pricey, but it seems like it's worth it. The smell isn't terrible either, which can go a long way toward making a hairspray bearable. UPDATE -- After a little more time with this product, I have to downgrade my review. It REALLY built up in my hair and caused abnormal greasiness and itchiness. I normally wash my hair every other day, and that's just not possible with this stuff. I think I'll go back to my Pantene volumizing spray, which had a better "shelf life" in my hair.

on 5/30/2003 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

This is a super light hairspray that holds pretty well. I usually use hairspray to give texture and lift my fine hair. This is great b/c it is a flexible hold but keeps the hair voluminously lifted. The mist is super fine and doesn't make your hair hard crunchy. Recommend.