December 20, 2014 | 1557 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Pastel Lumiere Pearl Eyeshadow - Violet Fascinant 22

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by roxanabanana

I used to love Bourjois,somehow..they keep dissapoint me ..this eyeshadow is really bad,doesnt blend well..doesnt last more than 10 mins..and so with other pots of Bourjois that i tried,i will never buy from them to be honest

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by recklessrei

The colour is so beautiful and i wanted to love this product (the whole range actually) so much. As many have mentioned, it is pretty useless if you don't use it wet, no pigment at all. I think eyeshadows that are powder should be able to function both wet and dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by winkkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was such a disappointment. The colors and packaging are very eye catching and seem as though they are going to deliver a terrific pop of color. I primed my lids and desperately tried to apply a nice pigment of color. The product is so dry that barely any product is transferred from the pan to a brush or applicator. Also, one of my lids broke off of the top. I returned mine to the store where I purchased it for a refund. It unfortunately just did not work for me. If you're looking for a good pigment, stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by lastbeautflgirl

This is one of my absolute favorite shadows. I always use it wet and I typically just use it to line my lower lashline for a *pop* of color. It's definitely the best purple shadow I've found so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2006 12:41:00 AM More reviews by jeebusbunny

The color is beautiful in the pot, but it is way too sheer for my tastes. It goes on rather well wet though, which makes it a nice liner, but its simply not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 2:31:00 AM More reviews by playsomevinyl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great color. it's slightly sheer, but i like that. you can build on it for a considerbly darker look. the color is gorgeous. i usually layer this on over a light pink shadow and get compliments every time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Violet Facinant is one of the newer eyeshadow colors. It is a very vibrant looking, shimmery bright violet in the pan. Unfortunately, it's a little sheerer on a naked eye. I imagine that with some layering and bases, it would pop more. I really like it to accentuate my MAC Aqua Pro eyeshadow. I love the happy little colored pot, and would like to try more colors.