Avon Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

2.4

on 2/25/2011 10:47:00 PM

I use it on my worst dark circle days and it does help a bit but don't expect it to perform miracles. I never had had any problems with irritation from it.

on 9/26/2010 2:48:00 PM

Hate this product! Does nothing to lighten my dark circles and it burns my skin!
Would not repurchase it and would NOT recommend it!

on 9/19/2010 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've used this off and on for years and it seems every time I try something else, I always come back to this. I find it does lighten a bit, but don't expect miracles. What keeps bringing me back is that it is a nice moisturizer for the eye area. I definitely notice a difference when I use it. I'm 43 and people keep thinking me and my 17 year old daughter are sisters. What more convincing do you want than that! lol

on 1/3/2010 11:25:00 PM

I really love this stuff and can really tell if I miss a few days. I know there is really no product that can help with under eye circles but I really think this does. The price is right too.

on 3/18/2009 2:20:00 PM

Doesn't lighten my undereye circle, will not repurchase

on 12/12/2008 1:13:00 PM

I have been using this product on and off for a couple years. While it makes the skin under my eyes supple and dewy it doesn't actually do anything to lighten my circles.

I will not repurchase.

on 12/8/2008 9:41:00 AM

I've been using this for a while (months) morning and night... and I don't see a difference in my undereye circles. It is a good moisturizer,leaves my eye area dewy, making it easy to apply concealer.It does sting a little when you apply it. Because I don't see a difference in my eye area ,I will finish it ,but won't repurchase again.

on 11/30/2008 4:31:00 PM

This product didn't moisturize or made any difference for my undereye circles, in fact it only irritated my eyes making it impossible for me to wear my contact lenses. I definitely don't recomend this product, especially to those who wear contact lenses.

My first experience with an under eye lightener. Definately not the one for me. I got an odd slight stinging sensation every time I used it-- not fun. No difference either.

on 3/22/2008 11:51:00 PM

Is good but not the best. I only see a very little difference. I don't recommended.