August 20, 2014 | 1053 users online

Fragrance - Gucci - Gucci Envy for Men

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by nhirohas

I love Gucci frags in general, and this is one of the frags I always want to have in my hubby's, or my own, closet. What can go wrong with this one?

Some ladies here write they wear this frag although this is a men's frag. I agree, I think this can be worn by women. I bought this frag for my hubby and I have Envy for women too, but I occasionally wear this one myself, not for daytime or office occasion but in the evening when I want to feel relaxed and a little sexy. I think this is a classy frag, but when a woman wear it I think it makes her sexy, although she can be smell like an old woman if it goes wrong.

This is definitely men's version of Envy, green, spicy and a little sweet. Anyway, it smells SOOO GOOOD!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 7:58:00 AM More reviews by guanacaxlatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

farrrk yeh!
my fiance wore this when we first started dating and i fell soo in love bahahahahahahahaha..

no im not kidding

its so sexy, so intruiging and a smell you will never ever forget.. ladies this is the perfume for the man.. and guys seriously a chick is posting a review for a mans perfume this is the best advice im probably ever gonna give any guy haha

GUCCI ENVY
peace out
x.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Vitruvius

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite smell - a piece of heaven for me. Love it, recommend it. :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2007 11:19:00 AM More reviews by granthiekel

i love this cologne. it's sweet, musky, and spicy all at the same time, but not overpowering. it has the perfect amount of sexy to it ;) the bottle is perfect, and i love the warm green color. super envious!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by lizavet8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually wear this for evening myself. This is truly an evocative, sexy scent. I borrowed it from a male friend of mine when I was in school out of the country, and have always kept a bottle around. If you don't like women's fragrance, I highly rec. this. I wear Bulgari Green Tea for day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2006 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Ivirginia

Looooooooooooooooooove this cologne sooo much! I agree with another reviewer..totally turns me on! it's SEX in a bottle!!! I need to get my husband this one again...just in case it gets discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2006 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Retardbreeder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When Andrew and I started going out in highschool he used to wear that cheap five dollar a bottle Brute aftershave. It wasn't the greatest scent, but it held strong nostalgic ties for me. For years and years he would always be looking for this cologne that his aunt bought for him when he was like 12 years old that he really wanted another bottle of. One day we were in the Bay and he found it, Gucci Envy. I didn't smell it at the store because he'd talked it up so much I didn't figure I had to. I wish I had. Normally I prefer the sweet smells over really chemical or strong spicy smells. This cologne makes me physcially ill in the morning when I am stuck in the confined space of the car on our commute to work because it is so sickeningly sweet. And this is from a fan of Pink Sugar. The smell of this cologne reminds me of fermenting fruit mixed with melting vanilla soft serve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree. Very sexy, warm, slightly sweet and spicy scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2005 11:05:00 AM More reviews by blah114

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There is something the other reviews are not hitting on.. this fragrance is also quite elegant. I don't find it "sexy" as much as "proper." I was very surprised when I smelled this fragrance, as I expected it to be "sex in a bottle." Frankly, it's a "safe" cologne to wear to work or anywhere. It's very light and unassuming, a bit of apple I can smell. As the day goes on, it starts to smell synthetic, even reminds me a bit of Santal by Floris. I would say if you were buying a wonderful-smelling fragrance that you wanted in a boardroom or on a date, this should be it. I personally feel for the price Gucci's Envy for Men is a must-have for any guy's collection. It's nearly perfect if you ask me. I don't see how this cologne could possibly offend anyone in business or during dates (or both--haha). It smells unique as well, and that's saying something considering the 1000s of fragrances. I highly highly recommend this fragrance especially because it's so cheap. You can pick up a small bottle for $40 after shipping. It's a wonderful scent and I was surprised at its sophistication because I only read about its sexuality.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2005 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wenebara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this cologne! It smells so sexy that I could just eat it up! Turns me on completely!