Jason Natural Cosmetics 98% Aloe Vera Super Gel

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Aqua (Purified Water), Vegetable Glycerin, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Potassium Carbomer, Argnine, Natural Menthol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Fragrance Oil Blend

I purchased this, because this was the only aloe vera gel I could find that was somewhat pure. I am still trying to look for 100% aloe vera, or to just buy a plant.
I have been using this on my skin and it has really been working amazing to cut down on acne and I am pretty amazed. Usually I use a mixture of AHA, BHA, BP and sometimes Retinoids, but this has made my skin extremely soft and I'm pleasantly surprised with the outcome. I was not expecting it to work like it did.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm really not sure how a product that is supposedly 98% aloe can burn if you use it on very sensitive skin! If you have normal skin, it probably won't cause problems but the whole reason I bought this was to soothe my sensitive skin after waxing (or sunburn, etc.). The smell is kind of like medicinal baby powder. If you have really dry skin, this alone will not moisturize your face. (I sometimes mix it with a facial lotion.) For the price, I was underwhelmed.

Don't ever put this on your face! It's not pure aloe vera and it made my acne worse. I have cystic acne because of my PCOS and when I tried this, it really burnt my skin. If you're hormonal imbalance, try drinking supplements. I am now taking Vitex (Agnus-Castus Chastetree Berry) and so far it's really effective. I'm also using Dickinson's Witch Hazel to reduce my pores and my horrible cystic acne. After 2 days, my acne are almost gone. If you have oily and acne prone skin, you should really try Dickinson's Witch Hazel. :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i have acne prone and oily skin i seen on youtube someone was using aloe vera gel for their skin which was the same as mine i went to walgreens and purchased their brand and used it at night although i didnt wake up to a shiny and greasy t-zone i still didn't notice the tingly sensation on my skin so i went to the whole food store and purchased aztec healing clay mask,the authentic black soap and jason aloe vera gel its been over a week now and no exaggeration im noticing a huge difference in my skin i will continue using these products the aloe also works well under my makeup which i love i will definitely encourage others to use this

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love using natural stuff especially aloevera gels. But this product just stings my face! :(

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I bought this just a few days ago, and after just 4 days of usage i've already noticed a dramatic change within my skin! My skin is more radiant with a natural glow, the little bit of pimples I had instantly faded, and even better, some of my acne discolouration marks that i've been tirelessly trying to get rid of are finally fading away! This product is amazing and if the results continue to proceed the way they have started, I will use this for the rest of my life! However, I only use this at night so my skin can heal and repair itself overnight!! Great product, nice refreshing feel and smooth to the touch. I love it.

-If it helps, I have an oily skin type, and a medium golden complexion. Works great for oily skin overnight, this is antibacterial and keeps acne away from what i've researched.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Perfect moisturizer! With most moisturizers my face gets oily in my t zone by the end of the day but this one is PERFECT. Just enough moisture and it helps with my acne as well. Also helps with razor burn which I ended up getting so this is my hero moisturizer.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use it mosly for pimples because it makes them disappear a lot faster, it reduces them quite a bit only during the first night.
It's a clean product.
The price is fairly cheap for a pretty big bottle.

Not for everyday use, it makes my face dry. Using a moisturizer on top is a must.
Be careful with the pump, it's squeezing out more than it should.

= I will repurchase.

I use it every afternoon after removing my makeup with clarisonic...it really soothes my skin and makes it feel comfortable:)...my skin is sensitive and years ago I tried to apply pure aloe vera juice on my skin but my face turned red and was burning lol:) so I was afraid it would happen again with this gel, but my skin really like it:) I'm so glad (Y)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like that this is natural & pure aloe, as most aloe Vera gel from the drugstore is packed with a bunch of other junk. I use this on my face and it's cooling on the skin. It can feel a bit tight by itself, so I like to mix it with a regular moisturizer. It makes the lotion glide over your face nicely. There's many benefits of aloe for the skin and I like to think it's helping calm my acne. This is a great multi use product.

EDIT - I forgot to add, sometimes this "burns" my skin and makes it super red. It's not really uncomfortable it just makes my face feel warm. (aloe is supposed to be soothing, so I'm not sure why this happens).