December 18, 2014 | 1245 users online

Moisturizers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - 98% Aloe Vera Super Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by betsyj87

i have acne prone and oily skin i seen on youtube someone was using aloe vera gel for their skin which was the same as mine i went to walgreens and purchased their brand and used it at night although i didnt wake up to a shiny and greasy t-zone i still didn't notice the tingly sensation on my skin so i went to the whole food store and purchased aztec healing clay mask,the authentic black soap and jason aloe vera gel its been over a week now and no exaggeration im noticing a huge difference in my skin i will continue using these products the aloe also works well under my makeup which i love i will definitely encourage others to use this

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by clasp

i love using natural stuff especially aloevera gels. But this product just stings my face! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by christinasPEACHroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this just a few days ago, and after just 4 days of usage i've already noticed a dramatic change within my skin! My skin is more radiant with a natural glow, the little bit of pimples I had instantly faded, and even better, some of my acne discolouration marks that i've been tirelessly trying to get rid of are finally fading away! This product is amazing and if the results continue to proceed the way they have started, I will use this for the rest of my life! However, I only use this at night so my skin can heal and repair itself overnight!! Great product, nice refreshing feel and smooth to the touch. I love it.

-If it helps, I have an oily skin type, and a medium golden complexion. Works great for oily skin overnight, this is antibacterial and keeps acne away from what i've researched.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Meshamade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect moisturizer! With most moisturizers my face gets oily in my t zone by the end of the day but this one is PERFECT. Just enough moisture and it helps with my acne as well. Also helps with razor burn which I ended up getting so this is my hero moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use it mosly for pimples because it makes them disappear a lot faster, it reduces them quite a bit only during the first night.
It's a clean product.
The price is fairly cheap for a pretty big bottle.

Not for everyday use, it makes my face dry. Using a moisturizer on top is a must.
Be careful with the pump, it's squeezing out more than it should.

= I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use it every afternoon after removing my makeup with clarisonic...it really soothes my skin and makes it feel comfortable:)...my skin is sensitive and years ago I tried to apply pure aloe vera juice on my skin but my face turned red and was burning lol:) so I was afraid it would happen again with this gel, but my skin really like it:) I'm so glad (Y)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I like that this is natural & pure aloe, as most aloe Vera gel from the drugstore is packed with a bunch of other junk. I use this on my face and it's cooling on the skin. It can feel a bit tight by itself, so I like to mix it with a regular moisturizer. It makes the lotion glide over your face nicely. There's many benefits of aloe for the skin and I like to think it's helping calm my acne. This is a great multi use product.

EDIT - I forgot to add, sometimes this "burns" my skin and makes it super red. It's not really uncomfortable it just makes my face feel warm. (aloe is supposed to be soothing, so I'm not sure why this happens).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by versustheworld

I'm not big on moisturizer since I don't have dry skin but I love putting this on my face after face cleaning. I really like the cooling effect and it absorbs fast without a greasy feeling. I would buy this again just because Aloe Vera is just awesome for skin in general.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by skinsetive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this to soothe a burn on my hand and, after reading some reviews here, made the mistake of putting it on my face. BIG MISTAKE. The skin on my face and neck immediately became tight and hot. Within a few moments my face was beet red and on fire!!! Worked great on my hand, less so on my face. If you have sensitive skin, beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Mellieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had a hard time finding a moisturizer that I did not hate. I have very oily (and acne prone) skin so my requirement is for the moisturizer to be light enough that I do not feel it, sinks into my skin easily and does a good job with moisture and I have finally found it with Jason's aloe gel. It makes my skin feel very smooth and hydrated but doesn't feel like I'm wearing a moisturizer. The important part is it does not make my face feel oily.

I've tried high end and am very happy that I've finally found something that works for me and is very cheap (I spent $5 Canadian).

The combination of this aloe gel, Aztec Secret Healing Mask, and Grandpa's Pine Tar soap has cleared up my acne which I havn't had since before puberty (and spent tons of money over the years trying various things).