December 18, 2014 | 1866 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Cherries In The Snow 440

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this color. I can't believe it's taken me so long to discover this classic. This is the most beautiful blue based red, with a slight (deep) pink undertone. The finish is great too; not too matte nor too moist, and has good durability. I can wear this for about 6 hours without needing to re-apply. This color evokes glamour and sophistication.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by LadyRenacorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Use it as lipstick. Tap it on as a stain. Or mix it with the tiniest amount of facial moisturizer for a blush I've been using more than my Nars. Either way this color is killer. I don't bother wearing other makeup because it brings my face to life whether its in the winter when I'm lighter or darker in the summer. Heck I liked this stuff so much I returned not one, but two YSL lipsticks that were similar, but just not as good!

Yes, it can be a bit drying (pop some gloss on or balm it) and it does wear down (into a gorgeous stain) as the day goes on, but for this price it's defiantly worth trying. Never patchy, always even coverage. I will re-buy for ever and ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I am a big fan of red and fuchsia. I have several from Mac, UD, hourglass even Wet and wild. With Care the colors can be worn during the day and of course for night! I've seen the hype so many times on you tube and when Walgreens had a sale on this line I decided to grab this color. On me who is and NW25 neutral but really preferring more cool tones this is actually more Fuchsia on me than red. It is cool toned red so if you need or prefer a more yellow tone red try Revlon in Fire and Ice 720 as an alternative. I tap this one or wear over balm for during the day. All reds will feather or bleed a bit so I will prep my lips with HD powder or Too Lips Lip primer product and use a liner. If I can't find a suitable match I have UD in clear which I fine works really well. The whole line of Revlon's Super Lusterous are creamy long lasting and been around a long time. If you're hesitant with a more expensive lippy see if Revlon carries a close dupe to try first. Who knows you may prefer it to the more expensive line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

This is a nice color its not red more like a berry color red but from a distance it appears red its shiny and wears well I like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by annanguyen1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite colour out of the Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick range. The colour is gorgeous and very vibrant, and the product stays on forever!

I can apply this before work, be talking to customers all day, have coffee and eat, and the lipstick will still not need reapplying. I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by wildginger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this color alot--its been around for a million years (my grandma used to wear it), and the fact that it keeps getting re-issued is a testimony that it is and will remain a classic. Not too long ago, I tried on this gorgeous lipstick by Guerlain--the color Liu (no. 122), rouge automatique. The Revlon is practically the same color as the Guerlain, with the Guerlain being far more pigmented. I tried on both lipsticks (the Liu on the upper lip, and the Revlon on the lower), and the saleslady as well as another customer in Pharmaprix were unable to tell the difference, except for the Revlon looking less layered. But given the price difference, that is not such a drawback. Cherries in the snow is a cool-toned red, closer to the pink end of the spectrum. Like many Revlons, it is very creamy, and has good lasting power. Although I love Liu, I will always make sure to have Cherries in the snow as a back-up just in case they no longer re-issue Guerlain's Liu. Its very glam and vampish. Girls, go ahead and try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great color for my pale skin tone! Like many of the previous reviewers have stated, this color is a lovely (cool undertone) fuchsia and I think you can really play with how sheer or vivid you want it to be. I wish I could find a way to make it last a it longer but I'm very impressed with the amount of time it has lasted on my lips without any prep or liner applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by dayna74

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I ALMOST threw this product out. This isn't really red, as I was expecting when I bought it, but is actually more of a raspberry. I applied it pretty thick at first, as I would with most lipsticks, and on my warm skin tone it made me look sick and pasty. I tried it again a few weeks later however, and this time I blotted it down quite a bit. I really like it now! It's still a bold color, but the color toned down a bit looks much better on me.

I still wouldn't call it a favorite, I still prefer warmer reds, but it's definitely something I'll wear when going out this winter! Bottom line, it's really better suited for the cool toned ladies, but warm toned girls can pull it off too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

if you're fair with pink undertones like i am, do yourself a favor and buy this lipstick ASAP. it's quite possibly my favorite lipstick on the planet, and i've just misplaced it and i don't really know what to do with myself. i have a million other reds so i'm trying to wait to replace it, but it's the most beautiful/unique,wearable pinkish-red color ever that it really has no dupes with all my other "regular" reds. It somehow stays a pink-based red without going totally crazy fuchsia on me. LOVE. as always the revlon formula is great, and I think this would be flattering on a lot of skin tones.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by snoopie3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am fairly certain it is the most flattering l/s I have ever worn. I can't believe I passed it over for so long because I thought it was red! It is really a deep, intense reddish pink, but more pink than red, and definitely cool-toned. It's a deep, berry-ish fuchsia, in between MAC All Fired Up and Flat Out Fabulous, but a bit closer to Flat Out Fab. It is a wonderful formula that can be worn shiny (without blotting) or blotted down to a satiny look without losing any color density.

I picked it up because I've been reading up on seasonal color analysis, and one site said that this shade and MAC Girl About Town would look natural on a Bright Winter, and since I'm pale and cool-toned with dark hair and eyes (high contrast features), I'm pretty sure that's my category. It's such a bright l/s, but somehow looks normal on me. I also got Fuchsia Fusion, which is supposed to be pretty close to Girl About Town, and it's pretty awesome too! It is the slightly more blue-toned sister to Cherries in the Snow. I had 7 other l/s lemmings, but they all keeled over the face of the gorgeousness that is Cherries in the Snow. It's THAT GOOD.