August 28, 2014 | 1778 users online

Masks - Prada - Soothing Mask/Face

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by snowstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A creamy mask with a lovely scent that doesn't dry up and seems to dissappear into my skin (maybe i applied too sparingly due to the price).

I didn't feel any difference after rinsing the mask off before bedtime. However, in the morning, my skin soo soft and smooth, it's amazing.

Love it but will be looking out for a cheaper product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2003 7:33:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received a 3 ml monodose from a wonderful swapper. As the previous reviewer mentioned, at 85$ for 15 monodoses, this must be the most pricey face mask I ever got to try. On the plus side, I find the monodoses (like Prada's shielding balms) great for travel.

Back to the product itself. This mask is indicated for blotchiness and redness due to occasional skin stress. According to the publicity, it works on the following way:
• A concentrated base of soothing aloe and cucumber calms the appearance of irritated skin as it delivers moisture.
• Horse chestnut extract helps strengthen the capillary walls and reduce the appearance of couperose-related irritation.

At first application, I wasn't very impressed. The texture is pretty light (it comes as a creamy gel). I rinsed off after 15 minutes. My face felt really smooth and soft. I was REALLY impressed. For this price, however, I prefer to stick to cheaper alternatives, like Avene, who work just as nicely but for a fraction of the price. continued >>