April 16, 2014 | 940 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Skin-So-Soft - Soft & Sensual (All)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scent! I have several different products (lotions/body wash/shower gel/oil) and I have been happy with all of them. Depending on the product the smell can last a while. I know this is silly but I was at work today wondering what that nice smell was and then I realized it was me. I buy it when it is on sale but I would have no problem paying full price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am still in shock that Avon discontinued the soft and sensual line. I just love the light floral scent and my skin felt so soft after using this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 6:44:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

This scent is my favorite of all lotions, including anything B&BW, ect. I too, have tried to find out the scent notes, but the only thing I can identify is what I believe to be Jasmine. I think there may be som sweet rose- not that nasty old lady rose, but a sweeter, softer rose, and something else I'm not sure of. I'd kill for a perfume with this scent. I have a jasmine body spray and it smells somehwhat similar, but a couple notes are missing.
Anyways, all of what I've used of this line moisturizes well, I love the body serum, but I use this for the wonderful scent. UNFORTUNATELY the meanies at Avon have discontinued the entire line of Soft & Sensual, so I have to try to find it on Ebay now & stock up. I really am sick of companies D/C'ing my favorite products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

Great moisturizers fantastic scent. Classic. They better never stop making it. When I think of avon, I skin of thier SSS line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Hmmm. For some reason my review of this S & S line disappeared. Will have to post it again.
A couple years ago my rep gave me a tube of the hand cream as a GWP and I happily tried it out. The fragrance smelled very familiar to me though I could not place it. A couple days later as I was doing some household cleaning I found the answer to what the S&S smelled like. The answer was Lysol's Antibacterial Action Disinfectant Spray in the Mountain Air scent. I did a side by side sniff test and they smelled exactly alike. So because of this I chucked both items. Won't use anything in the SSS Soft & Sensual line again. On a good note though I do love the SSS Original scent. Not knocking the SSS line, just this particular S & S scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by babyy_yn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have their hand cream and shower gel..and i LOVE IT..the hand cream i didnt like at first because it wasnt thich enough and the smell was horrible to me..but after i started liking it ALOT..the cream really worked and made my hands so soft..the shower gel is just beautiful..the scent doesnt last on you but its still nice to smell it in the shower..the shower gel smells sooo much better than the hand cream..its just LOVE

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2006 9:15:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

Rip off! I bought the body oil (not bath oil). Love the soft and sensual scent. But I was expecting an oil. This stuff evaporates right away. It doesn't feel silky at all. The first ingredient is alcohol so that may be why. Also, you just screw off the cap and have to pour it on or into your hand! No squeezey top or spray. I spilled it on the floor. Just not what was expected at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Soft & Sensual foam bath also and I love it! Its the nicest foam bath I've ever used. I'm definately trying the soft & sensual body spray next.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2006 12:48:00 AM More reviews by cherrychip

I still have a little bottle I received during the holidays in 2004- it has a cute gingerbread character on it! Nice to know that I'm not the only one who totally thinks it smells like Givenchy's Amarige!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2005 8:51:00 AM More reviews by MarkRepFLA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the "new" whipped body oil it was an introductory thing thought wow cool good deal for the money even if I don't like it. Which I do like the product itself (the lotion) it seeps into my skin it's non-greasy and keeps smoothness on my legs right after shaving. But at first I liked the smell and then I didn't the smell is not fresh and fun, and that's what I like. The cap is annoying too it's very flimsy and cheapo, will not buy again. But I like the new packaging.