September 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Espresso

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I use this to deepen my makeup look. It's gorgeous with amazing pay off. I don't use it everyday, I normally just use my MAC Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow in the crease, but some days when I want a darker look I'll apply this to the outer corners. It's not so dramatic but you can build it up in a really intense smokey eye. Completely matte. I would really recommend using this for everyday if you like a smokey eye. Totally worth it! I have this in a palette with brûlée, soft brown and Swiss chocolate and it's my go-to palette. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go to eyebrow product if I'm not using Makeup Academy eye shadow in Chestnut. MAC describes this as a 'Golden Brown' I'd say ditto. The pigmentation isn't bad, but since I use it for my eyebrows, the intensity isn't really a key factor for this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this along with Cranberry as my first Mac shadows. Its a medium basic matte brown that has great pigmentation and staying power.

I really loveee using this for defining my crease. Its also very flattering on me all over the lid.

Also, it matches my eyebrows perfectly. I'm not much of a brow person, but its the only thing I use now for when I do my brows.

Great multitasking product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this for my eyebrow and it does a decent job. Its one of the few matte eyeshadows works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Basic matte dark brown. I use this all the time in my crease and outer corner. It's really pigmented and blendable. Just a staple product to have

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great color for a natural smokey eye (at least it is for my hazel eyes). I like using this instead of eyeliner, it gives me a natural soft look...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to do a review on this eyeshadow. This is the perfect color to do eyebrows with! I started using this after Megz (YouTube) suggested it. My eyebrows look natural, but have a significant pop to them. Really like this shadow. Thanks Megz!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Initially, I had bought this eyeshadow to use on my eyebrows. I have dark, dark, dark brown hair, almost black, and I kept hearing every dark haired youtber sing the praises for this as a brow powder. When I received it, I was a bit surprised. It was way lighter and more red than expected. It is a lovely warm-ish neutral (not totally warm, but not cool at all either) brown. It's a matte color, and it is pretty pigmented and soft. It never did work with my eyebrows. If you have black hair and SPARSE eyebrows, don't get this expecting miracles. I can imagine that it would be better for a dark brunette with already dense brows, because then the color isn't that obvious, but it looks so wrong and red in my brows. Well, why the high rating then? Because, I love it for an everyday powder liner. It's amazing for that purpose. Not too light, but not too dark, it's great especially for summer when you don't want your makeup to look so heavy. The brush that I find applies it best, and doesn't provide any fallout is the Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Liner Brush. Overall, I would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS USE THIS FOR MY BLACK EYEBROWS, but I really do love this for a light eyeliner and when I run out I will repurchase for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by christeeezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My only intention when I bought this eyeshadow was solely for my eyebrows. This is what I use to fill them in and it works great. I use it everyday and it has lasted me three years since it is so pigmented. Haven't had to repurchase it just yet, but when I do run out, I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ShwetaDewan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Most versatile eyeshadow I have ever come across! I use it as a crease shadow, lining my eyes, under my water line, contouring my face (it is tricky, but if you get it right it looks great!) and occasionally for fillling my eyebrows! Can a eye shadow be put to more use?