July 23, 2014 | 2017 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Espresso

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this for my eyebrow and it does a decent job. Its one of the few matte eyeshadows works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Basic matte dark brown. I use this all the time in my crease and outer corner. It's really pigmented and blendable. Just a staple product to have

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great color for a natural smokey eye (at least it is for my hazel eyes). I like using this instead of eyeliner, it gives me a natural soft look...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to do a review on this eyeshadow. This is the perfect color to do eyebrows with! I started using this after Megz (YouTube) suggested it. My eyebrows look natural, but have a significant pop to them. Really like this shadow. Thanks Megz!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Initially, I had bought this eyeshadow to use on my eyebrows. I have dark, dark, dark brown hair, almost black, and I kept hearing every dark haired youtber sing the praises for this as a brow powder. When I received it, I was a bit surprised. It was way lighter and more red than expected. It is a lovely warm-ish neutral (not totally warm, but not cool at all either) brown. It's a matte color, and it is pretty pigmented and soft. It never did work with my eyebrows. If you have black hair and SPARSE eyebrows, don't get this expecting miracles. I can imagine that it would be better for a dark brunette with already dense brows, because then the color isn't that obvious, but it looks so wrong and red in my brows. Well, why the high rating then? Because, I love it for an everyday powder liner. It's amazing for that purpose. Not too light, but not too dark, it's great especially for summer when you don't want your makeup to look so heavy. The brush that I find applies it best, and doesn't provide any fallout is the Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Liner Brush. Overall, I would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS USE THIS FOR MY BLACK EYEBROWS, but I really do love this for a light eyeliner and when I run out I will repurchase for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by christeeezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My only intention when I bought this eyeshadow was solely for my eyebrows. This is what I use to fill them in and it works great. I use it everyday and it has lasted me three years since it is so pigmented. Haven't had to repurchase it just yet, but when I do run out, I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ShwetaDewan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Most versatile eyeshadow I have ever come across! I use it as a crease shadow, lining my eyes, under my water line, contouring my face (it is tricky, but if you get it right it looks great!) and occasionally for fillling my eyebrows! Can a eye shadow be put to more use?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm NC40 and I like this as an everyday matte brown eyeshadow. I have blue eyes so I wear a LOT of browns, and this is just a nice, basic staple. It blends well and can be layered easily with other colors and formulas.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeshadow. This eyeshadow suits everything. I like to apply this color all over the lid, no further than the crease. And then use a blending brush to blend it upward. So it gives nice soft brown smokey look. It's been my go to look when I'm in a rush for years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This mixed with spiked is eyebrow perfection I'm loving this matte shade but would only use it on my brows it can be a little dark but a couple drags of my spoolie and I'm good. Love Macs packaging the black always looks so classy