Palmer's Shea Butter with Vitamin E Soap

4.1

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate

on 10/10/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

On my 3rd bar. Simple clean soap, use it on face, does dry a little but thats normal for any soap and soap based cleanser, no breakouts. Really good as body wash on hot and humid summer day.

on 8/6/2009 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

i love this! when i bought it, i would be embraced by the fragrance. i use it for a face wash, although i have acne-prone skin. its gentle and i love it! my skin feels clean after i use it.

I use this soap on my face as a sort of bar-cleanser. I enjoy the smell and it leaves my skin feeling clean, moisturized and taut. This has become one of my favorite facial soaps . . . I will definitely re-purchase.

on 7/29/2006 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is the soap to use if you have dry skin. I purchased this at wal mart after a lady informed me how good it was. I bought 2 bars, they are only like $1.50. This soap leaves your skin ultra soft (my skin felt like satin) and clean without stripping your skin. No need to slather on lotion if you don't want to. Also its not heavily scented.

on 1/29/2006 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have terribly sensitive skin and often cant use most soaps/washes apart from Weleda Calendula Soap, Eucerin Body Wash and E45 Body wash. Then I decided to take a chance with Palmers Soap with Vitamin E because their Cocoa Butter Cream loves my skin. Its creamy and luxurious yet affordable (ranging fron Є2.50-Є5.50, depending on where you bought it). It doesnt dry out my skin even in winter and I have been using it for 2 months without any excessive dryness or getting itchy all over. I dont think it really does anything for marks and blemishes but its definetely kind for my skin and for now, thats all I ask! Try it. It may however be a bit over powering as it smells too "Cocoa Buttery" but this disappears soon.

on 10/22/2005 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The plant-y dirt fragrance gagged me.
I couldn't take the smell of this soap.
I had to throw it away after one use.

The smell is like dirt grass, or some weird chemical

on 6/27/2005 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this to wash my face for a couple of days now and like how creamy the lather is. It makes my face feel so clean and even though my already dry skin gets dried out a bit afterwards moisture comes back to it a little while later with use of this bar soap. Other cleansers/soaps don't do that even if they don't dry me out at all after washing. Plus I think this has been keeping me from breaking out anymore and I've been breaking out all over my forehead for the last few weeks. My complexion already looks better and brighter after the first time washing with this. At a $1.86 (Wal-Mart) I'm most definitely buying again. I'm still going to try out a bar of L'Occitane Shea Butter - Extra Moisturizing Cold Cream Soap whenever I get the chance, but I'm sure I'll be coming back to this since it makes such a cheap and effective face cleanser for me.

on 7/12/2004 11:08:00 PM

I have only been able to get this once in the uk, and I am gutted, as it was excellent. Lovely moisturizing choccy soap! If I spy it again I will stockpile!

Popular Gels/Soaps