July 31, 2014 | 1619 users online

Bronzers - Paula's Choice - Soft Matte Bronzing Powder - Tawny Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by KylesBeguiles928

Holy grail bronzing powder. The most believable results you will ever find from a bronzing powder. Sadly it has been long discontinued from the Paula's Choice line. Such a shame, as it has the most luxurious, rich bronze pigments that applied to the skin like silk and would make even the palest complexion look sun-drenched to perfection, minus the UV damage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2006 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Nell8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Paula Begoun but did not like this bronzer it went on like dirt - gave it to my daughter and it did the same to her.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 10:06:00 PM More reviews by jbrunner76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a GGG with medium skin, and I thinks it works GREAT as a contour powder. I use it everyday and it looks great. I wish it were more of a golden brown than a red brown, but it does the job of giving me cheekbones. I put on my foundation, then this bronzer under my cheekbones, then top it all off with powder and finish with blush. It sounds like a lot of makeup, but it really looks natural when the look is complete.