November 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Fruity Lip Juice - Raspberry Sorbet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this for early mornings! It's not fully opaque so some of your natural lip colour will come through, but it's a lovely colour! On my tan/pigmented lips it's a lovely medium raspberry colour. I don't like to use the replicator. I much prefer to squeeze some onto a clean finger and smooth it over my lips. It's not thick but not thin. It's not sticky...but you can feel it on your lips. It doesn't dry my lips out but it doesn't add moisture either. I really like it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 4:26:00 AM More reviews by ParisFan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Somehow,just doesn't do it for me... it's a great colour, but just doesn't suit me. My younger sister threw it my way because I have a vast collection of lippies, so it's sitting among my 'purples' until such time as I rediscover it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2007 3:36:00 AM More reviews by spaceygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This colour's okay, the packaging is great and the price terrific, but I won't buy it again. I don't know why, its just a bit blah with my olive skin and dark hair. It might be better suited to someone of a cooler complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2005 1:09:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

One of my favorite glosses! This color flatters me and has inspired me to get into more purple lip shades. I've had Glazewear in Celebrity Plum and didn't really pay much attention to it but now i do! I mix it with this =) It smells like jello too! MmMm!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it. This gloss is in the same packaging as the MAC lipglass stain. That is really strange and it was made in Canada too. Hum.. i wonder if it was in the same factory as MAC?
Well anyways. I Love the color. It almost becomes an opaque type pink, but not totally opaque...A light sheer to medium baby pink. THats how I would describe it and it has ok staying power. Would not repurchase. But the scent is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 8:39:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

If this is rasberry shouldn't it be redish berry? Oh well it doesn't matter. It is a scary mid to deep purple in the tube but it applies to be a BEAUTIFUL pinkish color on my mid to pigmentless lips. It smells great and would be a total repurchase for me and it should be for anyone with cool toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2004 3:52:00 PM More reviews by krisp6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! Color looks scary in the tube, but goes on a shimmery raspberry, just like the name. The trick is not to apply heavily. It has great lasting power & smells wonderful!