Boots soltan

3.5

far by the best , i have really pale arab skin ( yes some arabs are pale too) and this turns your skin golden . seriously !!! better than any color i got from tanning outdoors . i recommend this for the body . however I've never tried it on my face.

on 7/25/2008 5:22:00 PM

Ive tried and tested many self tanners but ive stuck with this one. I use the tinted one which then developes into a nice golden colour over night, it does smell but no worse than most tanners. The best thing about this one is that it gives instant colour for last minute plans, it last about four days though i apply it to my face again in between, i have recommended to friends who have also bought this product more than once.

brilliant fake tan i use the lotion with the shimmer, great for a night out, i use it couple nites before i go out, 1 coat each night as needs two coats and makes ya really brown, not orange, absolutly brill,love it

on 9/8/2006 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This did absolutely nothing to my very fair skin. It just stank (worse than most Fake Tans) and the smell kept me awake overnight. Urgh! I threw it away the next day and will not buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For me, this was awful. There was no colour here at ALL. It was weirs, as the dried out bits at the top of the bottle went gold, yet there was no colour showing up on my skin. Maybe I need the darker version?

on 6/15/2005 1:12:00 PM

The light version of the Soltan was very good for my fair ad freckled skin. The first application gave a glow of a tan and a second application was enough to see significant colour. I liked it as it didn't turn my skin orange, didn't streak, doesn't smell terrible, and didn't make my face break out either.

on 4/17/2005 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was fabulous! I bought the spray because a friend recommended it - was really easy to apply and gave me a nice light brown colour with no streaks or orange patches. I would have given it a 5 but it has a very strong chemicall smell, which made me gag while I applied it. The colour is as good as my st tropez or au colourant and it costs about a third of the price so i will definitely buy this again.

on 5/27/2003 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

can hardly see the colour even though its the medium/dark one that i bought, had been told it was very good off other other people but i cant see it!so im not happy at all another waste of money on fake tan!