December 20, 2014 | 1239 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - Cream Lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by MaybeAViking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've never used a worse lipstick I think. The packaging might be sleek and beautiful with its design, but the product could be a thousand times better. To start, the Rouge Cream lipstick I bought is Decollette 15 - warm pinkish-beige. It's a very pretty color in the tube, but the coverage is terrible. I don't consider my lips very dark, at least not dark enough to show through most lipsticks, but when I applied this lipstick, it looked like I'd painted my lips with watercolor, it all sort of pooled in the cracks as greasy lipstick often does. The consistency does it no favors either. I don't like cream lipsticks in general, but this is unforgivable. Gloopy, greasy, thin, it might as well be some kind of lipgloss hybrid. It's a good thing the product has a pleasant smell and sweet taste, because you're likely to be eating most of it any time you wear it, absolutely no staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by tsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Found my HG red. From the "rouge cream" collection, the darker, cooler red of Courtisane (02) works to brighten up my face rather than accent any redness I might have going on. I love the satin finish, and a little goes a long way. I wish it was a little more protective or moisturizing, but living in the very windy desert makes a lot of products lack in that respect, so your experience may be quite different!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by chibayo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it in #13 and it's got a slight shimmer. It's a bit more sheer then I expected, but I love the colour. It goes on more greasy then I expected from a lipstick, but that doesn't bother it. It has great staying power and the simple packaging is pretty nice. I'd definitely buy agian.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by livelovebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Sephora Lip Attitude No.02 Pink Lover. I was pleasantly surprised by this lipstick and gotten compliments on using this. People usually ask if I'm wearing a gloss but it's the metallic that gives the shimmering look. It comes in a Simple and sleek tube. I hear the color at the bottom of the tube is usuable if u can crack the plastic cover off. This lipstick also doesn't chap your lips. It smells fun, like candy but it's not that strong. I would buy this again because of the price ~$12 CDN and the shade works for me :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought 2 of these for 50% off ($6) on sephora.com. I got shades No. 38 (a bronzy-pink) and No. 50 (deep plum). The packaging is simple, black plastic, and the lid stays on securely. I like that the brand name/shade number is on the inner (base part) of the tube, and there’s a color-indicator at the bottom of the tube, so it’s easy to see what color you choose. These look and feel just a tiny bit greasy, and go on a bit sheerer than I expected, considering it’s a “cream” lipstick. 2-3 coats give me nice, even coverage. Usually I blot and top with clear gloss, for a “stain” effect. The texture is smooth, but the formula is slightly drying (I put a light layer of balm underneath). The staying power is quite good. It lasts about 2-3 hours, and it wears well/fades evenly. These have a slight, sweet, candy-like scent. There’s really nothing exceptional about these lipsticks, except I *really* like the colors I have. The bronzy-pink is a nice shade for everyday wear, and it goes well with many other makeup colors. And the deep plum is surprisingly neutral (not too hot-pink or purple, as most deep shades tend to turn on me). Blotted & topped with gloss it gives me the prettiest, berry-stained lips. I just repurchased both shades (because I feel the need to have a back-up, though I can’t remember the last time I actually ran out of lipstick). I’d recommend it if you find a color that appeals to you. It’s a decent lipstick with above-average staying power, at a drugstore-comparable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 1:15:00 AM More reviews by MelissaAnnDurham

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not a lipstick person at all...I normally wear chapstick...not because I don't like it, but because I can't hold onto lipstick (or sunglasses) long enough to merit spending anything more than a few bucks on it.....lipstick and lipglosses that I own usually end up in the place where socks, quarters and other random things go...the blackholes that are my purses and car.

I happened upon this product, which was selling for $6. I bought it in no38, which is a deep plum bronze color. This is a great deal, as many drugstore makeup products often sell for this price or even more!

I'm very happy with it, the color works well with many different other makeup shades, I can wear it to work without worrying about looking too flashy, and I hope I can hang onto it long enough to reap the rewards of finding such a good deal....

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2008 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Selene15

i have this in classic red, which i would never would think would ever look good on my skin tone, but its just my color! it goes on smooth and it was very cheap! only around $6! i dont wear it often because occasions for a red lip is far and few for a 14 year old, but i've always loved the classic red lip, and this is just what i needed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by pordanil

I have this in Classic Red. The lipstick is creamy, long lasting, and doesn't bleed at all! It smells like bubblegum, which might turn some people off, but this is a very, very decent lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by marildu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the 91 color. The color is lovely on my pale skin. It goes on super silky and stays that way for quite a while. Surprisingly long lasting. Doesn't dry out my lips very much. For $10 you can't beat it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by dancernl

I love this lipstick but I bought it in the wrong color, so I have to wear it with a tinted lipgloss. That seems to be a trend with me. It goes on nice and feels great, the sheer pink just doesn't show up like I thought it would. I love the way it smells though, it's sugary and not chemically like other brands.