August 22, 2014 | 2003 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Slicks Gel Color in Tickled Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by nicoleh619

Not sure if I would purchase Tickled Pink again only because it seems like it will last me a very long time. It's a cotton candy pink with silver glitter and a touch of lavender in it as well IMO. I do like it and think it will look nice under some of my fave pink purple shadows like MAC's Stars n rockets, Swish, Hepcat, or Nocturnal. A nice pencil to have in my traincase. Very pigmented and shows up well on my skintone. MAC NC50.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by larelin

I don't like dramatic eye looks on myself so I was afraid this would be too shimmery. If applied directly with the stick it is quite shimmery, but I tried using a q-tip to apply it and blend it, making it more sheer. This really brightened and woke up my eyes(good if you have that tired look). I'll definately be trying other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2004 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ichaBuNni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loooove this eye gel.. it has the best color, and very easy to use. it feels really cool on your eyes when you're applying it. feels like its made of liquid but it really isnt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 5:23:00 AM More reviews by devilzwind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A frosty pink with shimmer. Easy to apply, like a crayon, and the colour is really pretty. Cheap, would love to try other colors.