October 31, 2014 | 942 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - pore minimizer

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

This irritated my skin and did not minimize pores. No thank you.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by gizmondo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The cream was an ok consistency and absorbed into my skin but this didn't work for me at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

This product didn't work for me. Hard to blend, hard to put it on the skin, it covers but you can see my blackheads coming out (disgusting), it leaves a funny matte finish and you have to put it under the natural light so you can be sure that you put all over your face, otherwise it looks weird. Not buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by iibnf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This burned my skin horribly. I left it on for about 30 seconds when I couldn't stand the burning anymore. It's been six months, and I still have scars around my mouth from the burns. At the time, the burns covered my face (thankfully, only first degree), but the girl on the counter still refused to refund my money on the product. I wish I'd taken them to court for the damage now.

I don't have sensitive skin, but this stuff is dangerous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shine control: average performance
Pore minimizer: poor performance
This product is pretty average for my oily skin which has very visible pores. If you have combination or moderately oily skin, this might work for you, but if you're a constant oil slick like me, this product might not do much for you.
...
I apply this under my makeup and all over my face. The tube says t-zone, but basically my whole face suffers from oilies, and not just my t-zone. For a while, this keeps oil from seeping through my makeup, but I still have to blot throughout the day. It's NOT a miracle product. It doesn't exactly make my pores look any smaller.
...
Overall, I give this a 3 because I don't expect it to work amazingly on super oily skin like mine. It does keep my eyelids from getting super oily, however, which helps make my eyeshadow last a tad bit longer. I expect that it will work better for those with less oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Throne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When i bought this product i predicted it to be better then sliced bread. Turns out, its not all that holy.
The product it self did everything it said. When applied to wet skin it would heat up, which it did. I scrubbed my face and washed off in cold water. And then...nothing. When i looked at my face, it looked tight, but the same cleanliness and tightness i usually get when i just use regular soap and exfoliate after. Unfortunately, i still had clogged pore as well, just not as visible.
The price itself was pretty expensive, but a decent quality product can be worth the money. In my experience for using this everyday for a month, it really wasnt. Again i didnt see the point and i wasnt getting any major results.The packaging was good. Easy squeeze , and easily storage. Nothing else to say about it.
Overall, i think this product can work on others skin, but on mine it just didn't do anything. It was just another layer of chemicals on my skin. I guess if you really want a pore cleaner that heats up on your skin, this is great for you but if your looking for something more cleany, try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by DAnneMolzan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First Review so here it goes:

Bought product this past Friday, when I got home and was ready to take the days make up off, I used this product after using my Comfort Zone cleansor. It heated up as promised and i felt my pores opening up around my nose and on my nose (good sign). After I rubbed in small circles around then washed it off with a very warm cloth, I did notice a difference straight away that my pores where starting to unclog. So I give this product 5 Lippies. The container honestly isnt that bad, I read some other reviews and that was their main problem. The product yes is like toothpaste, but honestly had no problem sqeezing it out of the packaging. So take my advise, if you have large pores and you need them cleaned out I would recomend this product!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Luluhippiechic

I buy this product because it is better than nothing for oil control. I miss the mattifier I used to use from Clean & Clear that got discountinued.

I am looking for something better because this does certainly help, but I do notice that after a couple hours my face will usually start to look like an oil slick again. I don't think it minimizes pores like its supposed to but its okay for oil control. I'll continue to repurchase until I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Sakurazukamori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got mine in Invisible Light. It does not add color to my skin, but I feel as if it were made of velvet. I think it really helps minimizing the pores, but once you wash it off your faces, there are the macro pores again.
A nice product to apply before makeup;

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by sourgirlt

Great primer, makes my skin look flawless, I don't even use foundation!