Mary Kay Triple Action Lip Enhancer

on 3/15/2009 10:09:00 PM

I've used this product and see no benefit to using it again. It doesn't do anything for your lips. I would never buy it again, a huge waste of money IMO

This product is fantastic if used on exfoliated lips. It does make your lips look fuller. I would recommend.

on 7/14/2005 11:38:00 AM

I get Mary Kay books about 4 times a years in the mail it has been forever since I have seen this product. I called my consultant and she said it was discontinued about a year ago. Any products with AHA in them do go bad so be sure you are buying them from a reputable consultant.

on 7/12/2005 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wanted to notice some kind of a difference, but really didn't do a thing, other
than make my lips feel very dry. Definitely would not repurchase.

on 5/20/2005 11:18:00 PM

It kept ahold of my lipstick, but my lips felt so dry that I couldn't stand to use it.

on 9/24/2004 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this product ! I think it really helps my lipstick stay on longer and not bleed. I do not have lines around my lips (wrinkles) so I can't comment on that but it makes my lips feel good and it gives my LS staying power so I will probably buy again! Nice product.

on 9/6/2004 8:44:00 PM

I don't think this made any difference at all. No moisturising, no increased wear of my lipstick, nothing...nada....zip. Wish it worked for me.

on 7/26/2004 4:31:00 PM

I love the way this makes my lips look so smooth & soft. When I wear it by itself it almost looks like I'm wearing lipstick! I only have to use a dot of this stuff to get results :) Yay!

on 7/22/2004 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am assuming that the "Triple Action" is moisturizer, lipstick primer, and plumping/fine-line minimization.
This didn't moisturize at all. my lips are actually a bit drier.
As a lipstick primer it didn't work for me. I thought it would be good for my dance perfomances, but I didn't notice my lipstick was any more or less feathered/bleeding.
My lips aren't plumper or smoother. So much for that. I don't have fine lines around the mouth, but I had my aunts and mom try this and they said it didn't seem the fine lines were fuller or smoother or less noticeable.
The stuff is sort of like slightly moistened powder. Not gritty, but definitely not smooth.
On the bright side: it doesn't taste like anything or smell like anything and it's not expensive.
Superfluous product.

on 2/20/2004 4:42:00 PM

First step I use this cream to exfoliate/scrub my lips, then I remove all dead skin and put another coat of enhancer. My lips are so soft, defined and may be even a little plumped after that. I agree that liner/lipstick/gloss stays longer if set on top of MK cream.

Popular Lip Treatments