October 21, 2014 | 921 users online

Lip Treatments - Mary Kay - Triple Action Lip Enhancer

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by captaintraci

I've used this product and see no benefit to using it again. It doesn't do anything for your lips. I would never buy it again, a huge waste of money IMO

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by luisatolentino

This product is fantastic if used on exfoliated lips. It does make your lips look fuller. I would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2005 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Missers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I get Mary Kay books about 4 times a years in the mail it has been forever since I have seen this product. I called my consultant and she said it was discontinued about a year ago. Any products with AHA in them do go bad so be sure you are buying them from a reputable consultant.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2005 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Jandesan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wanted to notice some kind of a difference, but really didn't do a thing, other
than make my lips feel very dry. Definitely would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

It kept ahold of my lipstick, but my lips felt so dry that I couldn't stand to use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2004 1:05:00 PM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product ! I think it really helps my lipstick stay on longer and not bleed. I do not have lines around my lips (wrinkles) so I can't comment on that but it makes my lips feel good and it gives my LS staying power so I will probably buy again! Nice product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Gradle

I don't think this made any difference at all. No moisturising, no increased wear of my lipstick, nothing...nada....zip. Wish it worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2004 4:31:00 PM More reviews by GT_PLaYGiRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this makes my lips look so smooth & soft. When I wear it by itself it almost looks like I'm wearing lipstick! I only have to use a dot of this stuff to get results :) Yay!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2004 3:19:00 PM More reviews by dollfaced41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am assuming that the "Triple Action" is moisturizer, lipstick primer, and plumping/fine-line minimization.
This didn't moisturize at all. my lips are actually a bit drier.
As a lipstick primer it didn't work for me. I thought it would be good for my dance perfomances, but I didn't notice my lipstick was any more or less feathered/bleeding.
My lips aren't plumper or smoother. So much for that. I don't have fine lines around the mouth, but I had my aunts and mom try this and they said it didn't seem the fine lines were fuller or smoother or less noticeable.
The stuff is sort of like slightly moistened powder. Not gritty, but definitely not smooth.
On the bright side: it doesn't taste like anything or smell like anything and it's not expensive.
Superfluous product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by irina_makeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First step I use this cream to exfoliate/scrub my lips, then I remove all dead skin and put another coat of enhancer. My lips are so soft, defined and may be even a little plumped after that. I agree that liner/lipstick/gloss stays longer if set on top of MK cream.