Poshe Super-Fast Drying Top Coat

4.1

Ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, cellulose acetate butyrate, polyether modified dimethylpolysiloxane copolymer, butyl benzyl phthalate, glycidoxypropyltrimethoxy silane, isopropyl alcohol, benzophenones. Kermac VM&P Naphtha, Rule 66 components

on 5/8/2015 11:35:00 PM

This stuff is the best! I've had my bottle for several years and it finally ran out. I grabbed a similar product by sally Hansen at the grocery store and it didn't hold a candle to this. Like a previous reviewer said, I think it's best to glob it on. It evens out and dries level. Looooove it!

on 1/7/2015 10:57:00 PM

Absolutely my holy grail top coat. THE best. I usually do between 2 and 3 coats of polish and then a coat of this and my nails are dry within 5 minutes. Nails are super shiny and usually last about 5 days without chipping, sometimes more depending on the brand of polish I've used under it. I constantly get asked if my nails are gel and I credit that to this top coat. Price is great too! Usually pay between $4-$6 on Amazon and eBay.

Beautiful stuff. Here's why:

SUPER fast drying. I mean: I can touch my nails in two minutes and they are dry! Even after my latest glitter jelly sandwich where I used a total of seven coats not counting the Poshe top coat- it dried ALL layers of polish. Not kidding:). The glassy shine is more beautiful than any other top coat I've ever used.

Cons: It might shrink a little- but I don't think it's as bad a seche vite.

Some tips: don't use too much on your brush- it WILL bubble, it's just a matter of swiping the brush on the inside of the bottle neck on only ONE side of the brush. If you do that you will have just the right amount of polish. Also, capping off the free edge with enough polish left of the brush is important because I have noticed tip wear within a day. I am looking for a refresher top coat that doesn't shrink- bc in order to keep a manicure on me for more than 24 hours I have to refresh daily. If I reapply a fast drying top coat like a Poshe or SV- then the shrinkage is so much that the whole thing lifts on the edges. I think I'm going to try Orly Glosser after my initial Poshe topcoat on the second day!

on 7/31/2014 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Yes, yes, and YES! I love this stuff. Every time I try another top coat, I'm very disappointed. It dries so quickly, and your nails will shine for days. I can get a solid week out of ANY nail polish (high end or cheap) before it chips when I use this top coat.

A few tips:

To reduce shrinkage, I always use a large blob of the top coat on each finger. It looks like too much, but after you apply it, the polish levels out. It doesn't affect the drying time at all. I only notice shrinkage if I am skimpy with my application.

To help with thickening of product, I like to hold the bottle under running hot water for about 30 seconds. It seems to thin out the polish long enough to do both hands. Also, don't use it near a fan or air conditioner - that will just make it get thick and gloppy.

After using this awesome top coat for the past couple of years or so, I can't do my nails without it. Because, otherwise, my manicure will either get messed up or it will take forever to dry. I recommend Poshe top coat to everyone who I talk about nail polish with because I love how fast my nails dry, the awesome shine that I get and how professional and pretty my nails are with just a home manicure and because it's 3-free. I just bought my fourth bottle today at Sally's in fact. I go through a bottle of this once every 5-6 months or so and I do my nails 1-3 times a week.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG top coat. A make up artist told me about it when I asked how she managed to always make my nails so shiny and perfect. Its pretty cheap from eBay as well!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The tip shrinkage you get from this top coat is ridiculous. It shrinks from the top, from the bottom, from the sides, everywhere.

on 2/20/2014 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

put this on five coats of polish and it was completely dry in 10 ( maybe less) minutes. I then went to bed and woke up with a smudge free manicure. Wow!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i tried this cuz my favorite np blogger..scrangie said its shiner than sv but takes longer to dry. she keeps both on hand. i like the fact that it isnt as thick as sv but thats where it stops.
pros;
thinner
cons;
i went thru a half bottle in 2 weeks...that gets pricey
says to use on wet nails but the polish comes off n gets on the brush
it loses its shine the next day
it leaves tissue type peelings on my nails
the smell makes my eyes sting
instead of correcting polish mistakes it creates them
it lessens the shimmer of my polish.

im going rite back to sv..a bottle lasts 4 months and doesnt have any of the other above cons. thanks to mua i can buy sv restore to thin it out when it gets thick.
BOTTOMLINE; this is pricey junk that causes more work n time. sv is the opposite.

on 10/18/2013 8:33:00 PM

I'm new to the quick dry top coats, and have never used Seche Vite, so I can't really do a comparison. But Poshe does dry very fast. It's pretty much dry to the touch and ready to go in 5 minutes (I think it says one minute, but I'm cautious on dry times) and it's hard in an hour. The only problem I've encountered is shrinkage. Oh boy did it shrink at the nail tips, but it's gotten better since I started wrapping the edges, but I do see a little shrinkage on the cuticle end. It does self level and it's easy to apply so that makes it easy.

The thing I like about it is that it's really shiny, and keeps your polish shiny for a long time. No problem chipping for me. I've heard it thickens as the bottle gets used, but I've not experience that yet, and I have thinner on hand should I need it later. Overall, I would buy it again. I wish it didn't have a shrinkage problem, but it seems like that's just inevitable with this type of product.

Top Rated Poshe Products