Poshe Super-Fast Drying Top Coat

4.1

Ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, cellulose acetate butyrate, polyether modified dimethylpolysiloxane copolymer, butyl benzyl phthalate, glycidoxypropyltrimethoxy silane, isopropyl alcohol, benzophenones. Kermac VM&P Naphtha, Rule 66 components

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my good to topcoat when I am pregnant. Performs very similar to SV in my opinion. Great shine. Dries nail polish in about 5 minutes. Works great for nail stamping, as it doesn't smudge. If I'm out of SV I don't hesitate a moment to use Poshe.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought the Poshe top coat as I was trying to find an alternative to Seche Vite and just to ensure I had a list of fast drying top coats in case I couldn't get hold of my regular one.
I can't say I'm in love with this top coat but there are things I like about it.

Firstly, I have yet to find anything which tops Seche Vite in terms of dry time. I find SV dries completely in 10 minutes and Poshe is unable to live up to that (I've yet to find something which does)
However it is very fast drying, surface dry in 30seconds to one minute and fully dry within an hour.

Another thing I also love is the shape of the bottle. It's thinner and the brush actually reached the bottom of the polish because of the slim design so nothing is wasted.
It does thicken up but not badly and a few drops of nail polish thinner keep the consistency nice half way through the bottle. You only need to do that though if you are fussy like me about keeping the consistency the same as the day it was opened.

However this polish does have issues. With some polishes it can take forever to dry and it has the same shrinkage issue that Seche vite has. The shrinkage issue with this top coat is extremely annoying and led to me constantly having to redo my nails. As a result I went through a bottle in 10 days!

Another issue I've had is this top coat can crack after a few days and I believe it has something to do with the top coat being inflexible.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Shockingly bad! My nails ALL chipped/peeled within 3 hours of application. And I'd been sleeping! Within 24 hours my polish was almost completely gone, mostly having peeled off in large sheets. I had read that Stevie Nicks uses this as a base AND top coat and it makes manicures last 2 weeks. She must have the magic touch! I've never returned a nail polish in my life, but this went back to Sally's.

This stuff is the best! I've had my bottle for several years and it finally ran out. I grabbed a similar product by sally Hansen at the grocery store and it didn't hold a candle to this. Like a previous reviewer said, I think it's best to glob it on. It evens out and dries level. Looooove it!

Absolutely my holy grail top coat. THE best. I usually do between 2 and 3 coats of polish and then a coat of this and my nails are dry within 5 minutes. Nails are super shiny and usually last about 5 days without chipping, sometimes more depending on the brand of polish I've used under it. I constantly get asked if my nails are gel and I credit that to this top coat. Price is great too! Usually pay between $4-$6 on Amazon and eBay.

Beautiful stuff. Here's why:

SUPER fast drying. I mean: I can touch my nails in two minutes and they are dry! Even after my latest glitter jelly sandwich where I used a total of seven coats not counting the Poshe top coat- it dried ALL layers of polish. Not kidding:). The glassy shine is more beautiful than any other top coat I've ever used.

Cons: It might shrink a little- but I don't think it's as bad a seche vite.

Some tips: don't use too much on your brush- it WILL bubble, it's just a matter of swiping the brush on the inside of the bottle neck on only ONE side of the brush. If you do that you will have just the right amount of polish. Also, capping off the free edge with enough polish left of the brush is important because I have noticed tip wear within a day. I am looking for a refresher top coat that doesn't shrink- bc in order to keep a manicure on me for more than 24 hours I have to refresh daily. If I reapply a fast drying top coat like a Poshe or SV- then the shrinkage is so much that the whole thing lifts on the edges. I think I'm going to try Orly Glosser after my initial Poshe topcoat on the second day!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Yes, yes, and YES! I love this stuff. Every time I try another top coat, I'm very disappointed. It dries so quickly, and your nails will shine for days. I can get a solid week out of ANY nail polish (high end or cheap) before it chips when I use this top coat.

A few tips:

To reduce shrinkage, I always use a large blob of the top coat on each finger. It looks like too much, but after you apply it, the polish levels out. It doesn't affect the drying time at all. I only notice shrinkage if I am skimpy with my application.

To help with thickening of product, I like to hold the bottle under running hot water for about 30 seconds. It seems to thin out the polish long enough to do both hands. Also, don't use it near a fan or air conditioner - that will just make it get thick and gloppy.

After using this awesome top coat for the past couple of years or so, I can't do my nails without it. Because, otherwise, my manicure will either get messed up or it will take forever to dry. I recommend Poshe top coat to everyone who I talk about nail polish with because I love how fast my nails dry, the awesome shine that I get and how professional and pretty my nails are with just a home manicure and because it's 3-free. I just bought my fourth bottle today at Sally's in fact. I go through a bottle of this once every 5-6 months or so and I do my nails 1-3 times a week.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG top coat. A make up artist told me about it when I asked how she managed to always make my nails so shiny and perfect. Its pretty cheap from eBay as well!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The tip shrinkage you get from this top coat is ridiculous. It shrinks from the top, from the bottom, from the sides, everywhere.

Top Rated Poshe Products