July 29, 2014 | 1259 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mary Kay - Triple Action Eye Enhancer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by pandora0646

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product perfects my eye area in every way - no more fine lines around my eyes and sets my eye shadow all day. I use EDM and even using the Pick Me Up Pink concealer under my eyes (mineral concealer), this product keeps the minerals from drawing attention to any fine lines around my eyes which is rare. My HG eye cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2006 6:56:00 PM More reviews by memyself

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Without this product, my eyeshadow fades way too quickly. So, for that reason, this is a great product. It also lasts a very long time, since you don't need much. The only thing I don't like about it is that when I use it, my eye shadow feels scratchy going on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Got a hold of this d/c product in a swap and was hoping it would be as great as Id heard. Unfortunatly it didnt impress me at all. I just got Urban Decay Primer Potion and it is a hundred times better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 12:14:00 AM More reviews by gemini36

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great helped my eyeshadow stay on all day but also helped my eyeliner stay in place with no smudging whatsoever. Even MAC fluidline tends to smudge on me, but when I use this primer it does not smudge.LOVE this stuff. A tiny dot is all that is needed. To bad it is being discontinued.By the way this is not an eye cream, if you use it for that purpose you are not goin to like. Bought mine off of EBAY.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2006 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Kathylu

Don't like it. Didn't do anything to my eyes. I'm still looking for the PERFECT one...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by rchickos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap and absolutely love it. It helps my eye shadow stay on and on and on. I'm sad it's dicontinued but the tube should last me a pretty darn long time. Maybe I'll try the new eye primer next. Who knows, maybe I'll hunt down another tube of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by nadery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am truly amazed with this product! I bought it to use it with my concealer to prevent creasing and fading off too fast. Man, it really works! It also works as a great eye shadow primer. Creasing and fading is not an issue for the entire day. I've been buying this on Ebay every time it's a good deal -it's been discontinued and I am stocking up. Very little amount lasts you a long time too, so I am good probably for couple years with two tubes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2005 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am amazed by this product!! Before MK Triple Action Eye Enhancer: eyeshadow would crease in 1-2 hours. After MK Triple Action Eye Enhancer: eyeshadow stays put with no crease and no fading for 16+ hours...even through a sweaty workout!! WOW!!! Simply astonishing. My [makeup] life will never be the same!And one more plus...it comes in a very sanitary squeeze tube, rather than a messy jar! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 1:24:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

They are D/C this and I wouldn't have repurchased this anyway. I wanted more of a treatment that an E/S fixer- which is what this really seems to be. It does an "not quite adequate at best" job of decreasing dryness above and below eyes, but concealer still tugs a bit under the eye. I will use it up and that will be it. Much happier with my Clinique All About Eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2005 5:11:00 PM More reviews by jmbarrett615

This product helps my eyeshadow stay on. The tube is little, but it lasts for a long time. I've had one tube for over a year.