Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Castille Liquid Soap

Not tested on animals

on 12/17/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love love love love loooooooove! I've been using Bronner's castile soaps for the past seven years. The one thing that I've not been happy with is that some leave a film on my skin and dry it out. This year I bought a large bottle of the eucalyptus soap and it works wonderfully in the moisture department! Cleans my skin well and doesn't dry it out at all! It also doesn't clog my pores and helps heal up any breakouts I may have. The scent takes a little getting used to as eucalyptus anything reminds me of cough drops and having a cold but I get over that quickly seeing the good results and the fact that I save a lot of money since so little is needed. This scent will continue to be one of my staples from the Dr. B castile line!

this is god sent. for the longest time, i was looking for something that my sensitive skin wouldn't react to. i used Cetaphil, QV and others but it did nothing to improve the acne and blackheads i was getting on my body. Read online that this is good so went hunting for it in Singapore. Found a shop that sells it. Since using this, my skin condition has improved. the smell is ok, i wish we had more range here. lathers well. i'm happy.

on 9/22/2013 1:03:00 PM

Dr. Bronners. IS AMAZING, it does' dry out my skin, or my animal. It keeps Flea's, Ticks, Mosquitos. AWAY. doesn't dry out my cats skin or my dogs. helps with my breathigs. is all around amazing

on 6/6/2012 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This was the only Dr bronners I didn't like in the shower. My husband didn't mind it but he preferred the others. It still gets 5 stars because it is the best thing during germ season. I used it as the main cleaner during that time, mostly for eucalyptus' properties for disinfecting the air. Wonderful for mopping floors with when there's sick people in the house!

on 3/4/2012 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i dont remember the last time i didnt shower with dr. bronners liquid soap. i started out with peppermint and i liked the tingle but found it too drying i switched to lavender. it was nice but the scent of eucalyptus is well suited for me. i love it. i will always buy this soap but i might switch up scents. ive been stuck with eucalyptus for at least 4 years though.

on 10/25/2011 3:53:00 PM

I really love Dr Bronner's products and especially this scent: it's relaxing and invigorating and makes me feel clean but not stripped dry although I had to learn how to dilute this properly for my skin. If I'm not careful, this stuff will dry my skin.

Another plus is that if I take a tablespoon or less of this and pour it in the tub at the very end of my shower, it cleans the tub of my body oil and conditioner, which is obviously a great thing too.

on 8/14/2011 3:12:00 PM

Great, basic soap. Good for body & face. It is not at all drying, but balancing for my combo-sensitive skin. Some use it for hair, in my experience it was totally ineffective as shampoo.

This scent is great, I prefer it to the peppermint (which can sting!) and the citrus orange (which is really light).

FYI, it is great for cleaning your bathtub/shower too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Each product is made a little differently. This one tends to burn my sensitive skin. I've noticed this product line does a great job at cleaning and also exfoliating too ! I'll try the other scents instead of this one.

on 5/18/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Wow the eucalyptus smell is really strong! Added to the bath water when I need a soak it foams beautifully and really clears the breathing after a long smoggy day in a city. Most importantly it does not dry the skin which is surprising for something that foams that much!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

I suffer from Keritosis Pilaris (ingrown hairs) all over my body, and this product works wonders. Eucalyptus is an anti-inflammitory and I use this when my skin is kicked up and I have a lot of breakouts. I use a scrubby sponge or a pumice sponge, and follup up the Bath and Body Works Eucalytpus lotion, and it works wonders on my KP.

I've never used it on my face, because I try not to upset the already delicate balance of my acne.

I don't use it every day, as it's very potent.