October 1, 2014 | 927 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Megans258

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really like this scrub! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by yingxiaodong

Well, I love this. It prob the BEST drugstore scrub that I have ever been used.

Pro:
The beads are excellent! Just the right size, way smaller than the St. Ives scrub.
Smells nice
Clear up the acne that I have, make my skin feels smooth

Con:
No Salicylic acid so my face still break out, Aveeno Complex Scrub here did a better job.
A little bit dry so make sure to use toner after.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

I saw this laying around my parent's place so I decided to use it. Within one week, I received complements from friends saying my skin looked extremely smooth and that I was glowing. I couldn't really tell, because I wasn't looking for those benefits while using it. However, I recommended it to two friends and their skins had transformed in just 2 weeks. One friend had very splotchy skin that was uneven toned, had acne scars, and various blemishes that made her skin look very uneven in color, tone and texture. 90% of those blemishes were gone and I have never seen her skin look so good in my life (and I've known her for over 15 years).

It's gentle enough for my sensitive, combination/dry skin. But if you find that it's too harsh, I would recommend using it only once a day or every other day while rotating with a regular face cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by danielleeheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this daily! Best face wash. The beads are nice because they're not too harsh so it's perfect for everyday. Also, this makes your skin feel so fresh and nice in the morning. Great for sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I liked how this scrub worked at first, but it felt like it wasn't working after a few uses. I know it's supposed to be a gentle scrub, but it's too gentle & runny and I couldn't even feel it exfoliating at times. Overall it's probably good for those with sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by naturallyginger17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't like this stuff. It made me break out after the second use and it also made my skin feel unpleasantly tight, even after moisturising. The skin around my nose became sensitive and agitated whenever i used this stuff, it felt like i have blown my nose with a tissue made gravel then applied lemon juice ( maybe not quite that dramatic but very similar feeling I'm sure). I didn't notice any brightening effect but that may have been because i only used this maybe three times.
I relise that this a daily scrub but the little granules were so tiny that I barely felt them. This annoyed me because I like knowing that the product is actually doing something.
Never buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by MaigeAda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this scrub! I bought this (along with Aveeno Ultra Calming Cleanser) and I don't see myself ever leaving it. This scrub is super gentle and is great for everyday use, though my skin only needs it about every other day. The texture is a gel with tiny grains that you can feel, but they aren't too big or scratchy like most scrubs/exfoliators out there. This scrub isn't harsh for me at all, and I have moderately sensitive skin that usually reddens after exfoliating. With the Brightening Scrub, my skin has a glowy appearance afterwards and feels soft and smooth.

I gave the product itself a 5 because it's amazing. Additionally, the packaging is great and makes the scrub last forever! I bought my current tube back in September and still have at least half left. To use, you flip the cap and squeeze the scrub through a tiny hole and a dime size amount usually dispenses. You don't need anymore than this!

I gave the scrub's price a 4 because it's more expensive then some of your other scrubs (St. Ive's Apricot, Neutrogena). However, it lasts longer than any other scrub I've ever used and doesn't cost any more than $10 (I think I paid $8 and change).

I definitely recommend the Brightening Scrub to anyone with sensitive skin and those looking for a great daily exfoliator!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lonelyghosts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product but unfortunately something in it is too harsh for my skin! It left my face so dry that parts of it looked like dried glue when I looked in the mirror :/ Also left it super itchy. I went back to using an Olay product the next day and the difference was drastic.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by lovelyvenice

I really wanted to like this scrub because of the good reviews. But frankly this did nothing to improve my skin on the long run. Yeah it made my face lighter and it made it glow, but all that lasted only about 5 minutes then it went back to being red as usual. I felt like this sucked all the moisture out of my skin, it made my skin so much dryer than it already is. I'm pretty sure this scrub would be great for oily skin, but for us dry skin sufferers this is awful! Definitely will not purchase this again. The only good thing about this product is its good to remove makeup. But that's it. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Originally when I bought this, I was on the lookout for a skin product that could brighten up my dull skin and make my skin lighter. I bought this impulsively and justified it by remembering that I had run out of my normal face scrub.

The scrub is pretty fine so you don't have to worry about microtears. The packaging is pretty nice, and the tiny hole helps you control just how much product you want. I like the smell, too.

My skin is smooth, soft, and glowy. Glowy! I thought glowing skin was a thing only photoshopped ads and flawless genes could deliver, but no, here I am, with skin starting to look so nice, I might stop using face makeup altogether. I'm very happy with this product and will continue to use it as my face scrub.